Illinois Coin Is In The Works And Progressing.

Audion64

Alot of people buy more than one for trades and even to re-sell. The only reason why I only bought one is because I got laid off and am a very poor lady right now lol

In fact if anyone wants to send me a free personal coin right now I would totally be thankful! I do plan on making my own coins as soon as I'm employeed again and would be sure to return the favor!

:unsure:I tried and couldn't proceed because of the access code thing. What's up with that? I thought it was open to non-members or did I read it wrong?

Guess I did.

There were two sales for the IL coin tonight, GB. One was for the general public and it sold out very quickly. The other was for members of the IL clubs.

Can someone verify an oddity for me? It appears the the Blue Flowers on the back of my coins is different on each coin. I wonder if anyone else has this oddity and I want to know wat it should look like.

Blue flowers? What blue flowrs?? B)

I was wondering the same thing mine has a bush at the bottom of the ammo can but it is all green, no blue.

Can someone verify an oddity for me? It appears the the Blue Flowers on the back of my coins is different on each coin. I wonder if anyone else has this oddity and I want to know wat it should look like.

Both of mine have blue flowers, and yes the coins seem a little different there - like the blue paint was dotted in slightly different spots on each one.

Edited by Team LightningBugs

Wow, good eye, or nothing to do today :)

Everyone of mine are different too.

Can we verify if this post was edited?

YES:

Edited by Cruiserdude

The 'bush'/'blue flowers' is the Illinois State flower.... the violet.

viola.gif

Due to the tiny intricate detail I think it was pretty much impossible to paint them all identically.... all the more uniqueness to each coin. :) I do wish the detail on the Monarch butterfly would have come out better but overall I think they did a pretty good minting job on the coins.