Rcgds-nuts #360

Son of Cyclops

I want any coin numbered 360.

You might want to choose another number, as you're going to have some competition. There's a geocaching team named Team 360, and they do the exact same thing. Why not choose a nice jaunty little number like 304? Or perhaps you'd enjoy the benefits of the always attractive 228? Oh, and then there's the sassy 67, and the divisible by 11, 143! There's so many to choose from it boggles the mind.

Just lay off my #21, and nobody gets hurt.

:cool:

Edited by YemonYime
this is why I want coins numbered 360, so I could trade team 360.  Are next coins we make will always be numbered and one numbered 360 so we could trade him. that is the hole point of this form

I would venture a guess that Team 360 got #360 already. Most coin folks know that this cacher wants that number and they make arrangements for them to get it.

Edited by AtlantaGal
I have a South Africa 2005 #360.

I don't quite understand why you want to be the middle man though. I assume there must be some incentive to trade that I'm missing.

Team 360 usually offers something decent if you help him get that number. At least his posts in the past have indicated such. Why don't you email him and find out?

Although the number means nothing to me, I would rather not part with my South African coin without getting another one in return since they are no longer for sale. I guess I would just have to hear the offer first.

I simply thought I had a cool coin. Who knew the number was so important?

Edited by WrightStuff
The RCGDS-Nuts Geocoin had 500 coins made. If I would have known the team 360 had their own coin i would have pulled it out of the batch of coins. I have no idea who got that coin.

Richard of the GeoCrickets

I don't know that they do have their own coin. But they do have a lot of coins numbered 360 :drama:

Knowing that someone wants a 360 coin for the sole purpose of trading with Team 360 would seem to kill the reason for the middleman :lol: Right?

Although the number means nothing to me, I would rather not part with my South African coin without getting another one in return since they are no longer for sale. I guess I would just have to hear the offer first.

I simply thought I had a cool coin. Who knew the number was so important?

If you're willing I will send you my South Africa coin for your South Africa #360. (I will then see about trading it to Team 360). That way everyone will be happy.

Windrose

QUOTE (Team CoyChev @ Oct 31 2005, 06:42 PM)

QUOTE (AtlantaGal @ Oct 30 2005, 12:26 PM)

QUOTE (kealia @ Oct 30 2005, 10:54 AM)

Is he still around? Haven't seen a post from him in I don't know how long..... 

I have not seen any posts lately either. So I dunno. 

He came to Michigan for the fall Fun Day event, we partied for three days. 

Did he live to tell about it? 

If he was at the after party... I don't think so. :ph34r: