Jeep Photo Contest Oct. 05

GeoBlank

I hope that Jeep enjoys the contest and entries as much as I have. October should be an interesting month for the contest and for all those jeeps out there.

I wonder what will happen next year... Hopefully more of the same. I would like to see a photo contest with a photoshop category one month, and maybe even real jeeps. I guess requiring a TB to participate though is still good Geocaching form.

speckled.jpg

Hopefully I will have my entry ready to show off next week.

I hope that Jeep enjoys the contest and entries as much as I have. October should be an interesting month for the contest and for all those jeeps out there.

I wonder what will happen next year... Hopefully more of the same. I would like to see a photo contest with a photoshop category one month, and maybe even real jeeps. I guess requiring a TB to participate though is still good Geocaching form.

speckled.jpg

Hopefully I will have my entry ready to show off next week.

That photoshopped pic looks kinda familiar. You'll see why in a day or two. I should have the pic posted once I put some final touches on Audrey

Seabeck Tribe--did you get your entry in on time I hope?  <_<

:ph34r: Yes... I ended up calling Groundspeak. They had, as the gentlemen called it, a hic-up. The link for uploading your photo entry had disapread. They had to pull someone out of a meeting to fix the problem. I am surprized that no one else had brought this to their attention earlier. It was panic-ville here for awhile. :lol: Maybe I should not have waited till almost the final hour.

Here is our entry. If you haven't entered yourself, we would appreciate your vote. :P

Devil Jeep

DevilJeep.jpg

Happy Caching

The Tribe