Gaa

Bjornian

:lol: All these hours sitting here watching for the next coin and waiting for the postman have finally paid off. I got a coin shipment on Friday for the UK Coin Club but it also contained coins for me :P:DB) I managed to sit in front of the computer while sorting the coins and addressing the envelopes, took them to the post office in the next town so I could grab a german coin and a TB to place elsewhere so I could nock that cache requirement on the head in the coin quest. And then back in front of the puter waiting for the late nite sales to start.

On Saturday morning another shipment of coins arrived for the coin club but came up short what to do what to do should I give up my coin and wait for the next parcel? Of course not don't be daft what if it never arrives???? I also got my first Coin Club shipment of 2 Limited Availabillity coins OHHHHH the disappointment I would much rather have had the Geodetic coins I had plans for them babies............... Will just have to watch the swopping channels more closely.

So a major fix for the weekend.....but what is that THERE IS NO POST ON A SUNDAY?????????? Might have to get into an ordering frenzy again or maybe I'll just lay out all my coins on the bed and roll in them like they do in the movies..wait thats cash isn't it??? Oh dear..................

Lynn

OK so I am the newest member of GAA. I just realized that in the last 10 days I've spent just over $300 dollars on coins!! OOPS how'd that happen?? I should be receiving my wooden sig coins early next week I hope. And everything else I'm waiting on either production or whatnot. Just too bad I couldn't get in on the GAA coin, but I didn't have this addiction when it came out. Maybe next year or if I can get luckay and work a trade. We'll see what happens.

I don't need any help. I'm not hooked, addicted, or otherwise addled by the geocoin stuff.

OH WAIT? Hmmmmm here I am at work. I have 6 broken airplanes scattered from Anchorage to Cancun and there are 1200+ people counting on me to get the airplanes fixed so they can go to Grandma's house for turkey dinner.

They can wait. :D I just ordered a couple Tiki Coins :P , E-Mailed Backbrakebilly hoping for a few of them. :mad: OH COOL Long Island, (Dang it missed the Gold and Silver :huh: ) gotta check the WY thread, and the Earth coin thread, l've got to respond to an e-mail from a trade looking for an activation code.

(Call from Operations, the customers in Ontario and Miami are getting testy. :) ) I check the clock- they've only been trapped in the plane for an hour and a half, they should be ok for another 30 minutes. I tell Op's to send a couple liquor kits out and break out the free drinks. :o The Flt Attendants will love that. :D Bunch of pi$$ed off drunks on a 5 hour flight thats going to be 4 hours late. ;)

Wait Wait new post on the Backbreakbilly thread-- hit refresh, anything new hmmmm-- Ooooh OOOhh theres a waitlist for the Gold and Silver Long Island coins I missed. EXCELLENT!!! I got on that one early. :)

(Call from Anchorage. 2 of the 3 lavs are now plugged and they are getting ready to go on a 4 hour flight. :P I tell them to hold it. :) I'm busy on Cointracker.com :D

You need what in Cancun? B) Oil in #1 engine? :D Call someone who cares. I need to order some air-tites. :D Hmm where's that coin size thread at?

Call from flight 9076. Whats that you say Capt? Lost your #1 generator and the APU won't start? Take a number pal. I'm looking over the latest GHOST SWAGS V3 coin. Arrrgh my Paint won't work.

I love my job. And I'm most certainly not a Geocoin Addict. Addiction has such a negative conotation.

I would like to respond to CENT5 's post above.

As a TSA officer at EAT, when we have a maintenance issue now at the airport, you know what I am going to be thinking. I will be thinking there must be a new coin coming out and I have to get logged in to found out what is happening. The other screeners I work with just dont understand. The are used to me leaving on breaks to go find new caches. The coin thing is beyond them. So when we get a delay from now on, my first thought goes to CENT5 and wondering where he is and what coin he just acquired.

Blue J Wenatchee

TSA/EAT/LTSO

This thread should stay on the first page!

You know your addicted when you try to order a coin that you already ordered but you could not remember that you ordered the coin and freaked out when you seen it was sold out because you thought you didn't order it.

Whew!

Edited by Ladycacher & Boys
This thread should stay on the first page!

You know your addicted when you try to order a coin that you already ordered but you could not remember that you ordered the coin and freaked out when you seen it was sold out because you thought you didn't order it.

Whew!

Don't feel alone. I have received double coins more than one time due to reorder. What is bad is that I know spreadsheets and all and still do not keep track.

By the way I'll take two reg and one LE

I just received 2 shipements for the Maine coin. I looked at my sheet and it showed an order of 2 and another order of 3. I figured I must have made a mistake on the sheet. I just received an order of 2 and an order of 3. Checked my PayPal account. Yep. Sigh..... Old age I guess.

Oh well, I have extra Maine coins to trade it seems.