Gaa

Bjornian

1. Admission – We admitted we were powerless over GeoCoins — that our lives had become unmanageable.

2. Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.

3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of Jeremy as we understood Him.

4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.

5. Admitted to Jeremy, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.

6. Were entirely ready to have Jeremy remove all these defects of character.

7. Humbly asked Him to remove our shortcomings.

8. Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all.

9. Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.

10. Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.

11. Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with Jeremy, as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the power to carry that out.

12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to others with the same problem, and to practice these principles in all our affairs.

Ok, just to show we are not addicts and can live without...... What waas I saying?

Hey we ought to go private and make a coin that can be carried, just like a worry stone, and each time we get that desire to "I'll take 2 regular and two limited edition" we can hold it in our hands until we calm down and normal breathing resumes.

We can sell them for .. less than $3.00. Stop me, coins, coins

Hi My name is Jim and I have quit caching. Got to have more coins. Can't leave the computer as I will miss a sale.  :cool:

Golly gee Batman, he is in baaaaaad shape. Look at all those coins. 401k plan is in there?

I am going caching, I had a DNF last night before dark and I couldn't sllep well because of it. Going back in. :o

Edited by Mystery Ink

Hi My name is Lynn and I am a coin addict. It use to be just quarters but since the bigger shinier stuff has made an appearance I am hooked.

I'll take 2 gold and 3 silver of the GAA and I want 4 of the worrycoins. I might order more later for all of my addicted friends.

There were 3 cache meets today but somebody had to stay by the computer in case something became available and sure enough the dutch made sure my time was not wasted. THANK YOU

Ok, just to show we are not addicts and can live without...... What waas I saying?

Hey we ought to go private and make a coin that can be carried, just like a worry stone, and each time we get that desire to "I'll take 2 regular and two limited edition" we can hold it in our hands until we calm down and normal breathing resumes.

We can sell them for .. less than $3.00. Stop me, coins, coins

It's in the works :cool: .

My name is Kevin and I am married to a coin addict. Since my wife discovered geocoins 2 mths ago we no longer talk. She just sits at the computer waiting for a new issue to appear. The problem increased five fold when the icons began changing. What can I do? My marriage is in pieces (but our profile looks great!!!).

Ok, I have been avoiding this thread because I don't belong here with you people. THen I started to take a look at what I do everyday and the fact that it's 11:41 and I am not dressed, haven't ate breakfast yet, I have put a TV in my computer room (as not to miss VERY important TV shows such as Real World, ER, CSI, etc.), I set up a PO Box just for Geocoins, and I have a "Geocoin" paypal account that is seperate with my other account. Then I reviewed my Geocoin list which is over two hundred coins. I get mad when I miss a coin, then panic until I trade for one. I wen to an event yesterday knowing I was going to miss a sale which made me paranoid. When talking about geocoins at the event, I told people I had over 200 and they gave me this look I can not explain. I become everybodys new friend when I carry around the trackable coins (which are in a speacial case away from the other coins) and hand out the numbers list, that is on a professinal looking piece of paper, for them to log after they have seen them. Shall I keep going........... :santa: .

Hi my name is RustyBeerCan

and I am a Geocoin Sl*t

* I have 4 Trades pending on coins that haven't even been made yet.

* Requested 10 coins that don't have any artwork

* on the list for 3 Geocoins that are being made ...........not accepting payments yet

* 16 coins different coins paid for but still being made

* 26 keeper Geocoins

* 13 Traders in hand

* 15 more Traders coming soon ..................................4 of them spoken for

* 1 coin unaccounted for .................................. ..........U.S.P.S timewarp

*I Just got 9 hours of sleep without missing a new release :santa:

I need to be in this club "Please" :santa:

:santa:I need to get that GAA geocoin that has no artwork

Edited by RustyBeerCan
this is really bad but...

I am working on the GAA geocoin artwork as we speak.

You all talked me into it.

Will it be trackable?

What's the time frame?

Paypal accepted?

Whos making it?

Whats the speacial icon gonna look like?

Can we get an update??? It has been several posts since the last update!!!

Kevin tell your wife to respond to the e-mail I sent you inviting you to join the UK coin club. That way we can take turns watching for new coins and ordering them for all members. That way we do get to go caching now and then, do the laundry cook meals etc.

ladycacher you sound so much like me it isn't funny. TV 3 feet from computer so I don't miss anything either, dressing in middle of afternoon in case the neighbours notice,

Whoever is designing the coin i want two of each metal and another 25 of the popular one for the club. They can find this group for themselves lol.

Lynn I am finally in the right room

Hi my name is RustyBeerCan

and I am a Geocoin Sl*t

*I Just got 9 hours of sleep without missing a new release :santa:

I need to be in this club "Please" :santa:

:santa:I need to get that GAA geocoin that has no artwork

Your in :santa:

By the way, to keep costs down, I will grab a shopping cart and start picking up scrap metal to be melted down to coins. Better yet, silverware, yes that's it. Don't need that fancy stuff anyway as they have nice plastic stuff at Wendy's and Taco Bell.

Can we keep the cost down below a few bucks?

Do we need funding?

What designs are we thinking of or how complex?

Would be nice to have some to spread around to other GAA candidates.

In all honesty if a GAA coin is to be made (which would be awesome), please make enough for everybody since this is everybodys hobbie.  Make 2000 if needed ya know.

I second that!!

Can we do it, and make it so that are cheap enough that anyone can get it, not just us folks that are busy saving gas because we won't drive anywhere?

Hmmmmmmmm, wireless, satellite connection, protable..

Edited by Mystery Ink

I got this friend, who is buying coins left and right. He even ask's friends to buy for him if he's out of town. Now I've tried to tell him that there just pieces of metal and he should get outside and do some caching, but sadly he just sits in front of the glow of his computer searching for new coins. He needs help but he's in denial.

By the way he wants me to buy 4 GAA coins of all metals!

I'll try to get him to come to next meeting. :santa:

Ok, my son just came up with this idea. That is only the front.

GAACoinDesign.jpg

Personally, it looks a little cheesy...not trying to offend...if it is going to be a coin about my addiction, I want something more classy. If you have ever seen that show intervention, they give out a cool looking coin for your completion of your addiction program and there is always a catchy saying on the back.