Dutch Geocoin

team simpson

SOLD OUT!

After about 2 months of preparation, we're ready to take pre-orders for the Dutch geocoin!

A week of ordering for "locals only" has passed, and there are still a few left.

nlcoinfronts.jpgnlcoinbacks.jpg

properties of the coin:

42mm diameter

Antique brons color

Fully trackable at geocaching.com, with it's own icon: icoon2.jpg

Price: 5,50 euro (without paypal fee)

(this price is in euro's, but paypal will automaticly make a conversion for you, 1 euro is about $1.20)

The order page for the coins can be found at http://www.geocoin.nl/EN/orderformen.php

Fill out the form, and you will automaticly get a button to make the paypal payment. Paypal is the only payment option we provide.

pleasy not that in the form there are 3 field, called "Name","Street + number" and "city,state,zipcode" Please fill those in the way you would like to see the adress on the envelope (we will be printing those three lines underneath eachother)

If you have any problems while ordering, please contact us at orders@geocoin.nl

There are 1000 coins for sale, and once they're gone, they're gone.

SOLD OUT!

Edited by team simpson

yes, paypal will tell you that you are paying for one coin, but we will know the number of coins you ordered. We couln't get this any better while programming the site.

there's also a note about it on the site:

*note: paypal will tell you you did order 1 geocoin, but we will know the number you ordered through our form.

Edited by team simpson

Wow, Kirkland Explorers told me about this a couple days ago, set my alarm to get up waaay too early for the West Coast, and they are already sold out! Have emailed for waitlist.

Would have been nice to limit the purchase numbers per person, since there were so few left, to give the rest of us around the world in various time zones a better chance.

Ah well.....trades, anyone?

I'm available for trading when the coins arrived here. Ordered 26 pieces. Looking only for unactivated nice coins trackable at geocaching.com. Please PM.

Emailed. :cool:

No problem! I'm willing to trade a total of 20 coins. Only looking for 'unactivated coins, trackable at geocaching.com'