Geocachers Of West Tennessee Coins On Sale Now!

Spencersb

Am I 2 late to order.

Afraid so, if you want to get on the waiting list, send me your email address. Please put your forum ID in the email, it doesn't always come across from GC.com

If you only want to wait list for the gold ones, please state that in you email.

Have to be honest, though, I don't expect many, if any, to fall through to the waiting list.

I guess I'm going to have to quit work and stop having a life! :)B):o If anybody wants to trade, PLEASE email me. I've now missed this one and the Dutch coin! :huh:

To trade for GOWT or Dutch, I have Canine Cachers, GreenMan, PaNoWeGe Kids (silver and gold), Texas 2005, BuffaloWings (brass and nickel), Hurricane Katrina, Boys of Ladycacher, Ladycacher, Compass Rose, and OpticsBoy.

Edited by BisonWoman
I guess I'm going to have to quit work and stop having a life! B):huh::o If anybody wants to trade, PLEASE email me. I've now missed this one and the Dutch coin! :)

To trade for GOWT or Dutch, I have Canine Cachers, GreenMan, PaNoWeGe Kids (silver and gold), Texas 2005, BuffaloWings (brass and nickel), Hurricane Katrina, Boys of Ladycacher, Ladycacher, Compass Rose, and OpticsBoy.

Email Sent.

I guess I'm going to have to quit work and stop having a life! B)B):ph34r: If anybody wants to trade, PLEASE email me. I've now missed this one and the Dutch coin! :(

Dutch Coin, what the heck. I quess I too need to quit my day job. Any traders for a GOWT or Dutch? See my list. I also have Vacman, Camp Explorer, Joy of Geocaching etc.

I will have several GOWT 2006 both pewter and gold to trade as well as some GOWT 2005, Silver TN, and Gold TN. Email me if interested in trading.

By the way, I primarily collect GC.com trackable coins and really interested in mostly state or caching group coins not personal ones. Sorry!