Great Micro's Or Swag

these little beauties are so cool.

they are made by tupperware and the lids are connected to the key chain as well so no chance of lost lids.they are exact replica's of the heat n serve bowls now being sold by tupperware.i will show pictures asap but if you want to see one before then you can see them listed on ebay as heat n serve keychains.notice there prices while your there.i will sell them for 1.00 each and i will charge only exact shipping charges.i will even throw in the envelope or box needed to ship them.if interested e-mail me directly at edwardthrelkeld@hotmail.com if you check my feedback on ebay you will see 202 feedbacks 100%positive feedback.

isnt there standards in place for not commenting on a users use of spelling and proper spacing??

i will be praying for you negitive people this holiday season as it is clear you have no real life if all you can do is down me for my use of spaces and twisting my works.

but before i go it was a newer thread not an older one where i said i was a three year veteran of geocaching not a three year old child.

sorry i tried to help someone find a cool item for use as i micro.