Law & Order: Criminal Intent

Wienerdog

Last night I was scanning programs that I might want to watch for the week so I could program my DVR (TEVO).

I just happend to look at the description for this show:

Law & Order: Criminal Intent - Sunday Oct 30th @ 10:00pm.

SHOW DESCRIPTION: "A young actor is wounded and his fiancee killed, leading detectives to look into a high-tech treasure-hunting game called Geocaching."

BTW: We have Sat. Dish. Should be the same as time as cable since it's a major network.

;) Oh! I do hope they make us look good. Hope the murderer isn't the geocacher!

;) Sounds like everyone saw this except for us. I must have been in my winter hibernation state at the time. B)

OKAY!!!! How about this one..................

Has anyone seen the commercial for Duracell batteries and the Natives are using a Garmin 60CS in the rainforest? ;)

It's not like I sit in front of the 'Tube' all the time! B)

The geocaching part of the episode was little more than a plot device.  I can honestly say that if you watch this episode it will only reinforce your desire to stay away from television.

LOL - I've heard about this one. I don't watch television so there's no chance I'll ever see it. My coworkers are always blathering about, "did you see...." and they can't get it through their heads that I NEVER see whatever it is because I simply don't watch television. I like movies but I can't stomach tv shows. I like to read. :lol:

OKAY!!!! How about this one..................

Has anyone seen the commercial for Duracell batteries and the Natives are using a Garmin 60CS in the rainforest? :lol:

It's not like I sit in front of the 'Tube' all the time! :P

Yep saw that one. I thought it looked like a Garmin 60 & it could have been a CS