Kitsap County, Wa Coin Announcement

Shop99er

KitsapFinal.jpg

This is a Pre-Announcement for the 2005 Kitsap County, WA coin.

This coin is currently being produced and should be available for purchase late November.

WE ARE NOT TAKING PRE-ORDERS FOR THIS COIN. This is only an announcement of their production. When we have them in our hands they will be announced for sale. They should be available in late November.

One side will feature the Hammerhead Crane at PSNS in Bremerton (yeah, I know it looks like Hamnerhead in the image above) and a Washington State Ferry. The other side will have a view of the mountains from Gig Harbor. The spacers on both sides in the outer rings are geoducks.

The coin will be a 1.5 inch bronze coin in all 3-D relief. The price will be $7.50 a coin and that will include shipping. Only 100 of these bronze coins will be produced.

In addition to the bronze coins there will be 25 silver coins that will be made available to the first 25 Kitsap County residents ONLY. If there are any silver coins left over they will be in offered for sale to the general public at a later date.

About every 3 to 4 months another Washington state county coin will be produced. The next coin will be Pierce County and the one after that will be Grays Harbor County.

Same rules as with the GeoLuau coin. These coins are going to be one per customer and first come, first served. We will do another pre-announcement a few days from their sale date so everyone will know when they need to be in front of their computer.

:lol:    Are the silver going to be the only coin that Kitsap Co residents get first chance?  Or will the others going to be that way also?

The silver coins will go to the first 25 Kitsap County residents who want this coin.

When the Pierce County coin comes out only the Pierce County residents will have a shot at the silver coins. Likewise for all the other county coins. If you live in the county the coin represents you will have a shot at the first 25 silver coins.

I think that answers your question. Let me know if I've read that wrong.

:P    Are the silver going to be the only coin that Kitsap Co residents get first chance?  Or will the others going to be that way also?

The silver coins will go to the first 25 Kitsap County residents who want this coin.

When the Pierce County coin comes out only the Pierce County residents will have a shot at the silver coins. Likewise for all the other county coins. If you live in the county the coin represents you will have a shot at the first 25 silver coins.

I think that answers your question. Let me know if I've read that wrong.

Yep... You read it right. I was just hoping that the County Residents would get first chance at the other (100) coins. I guess I just have to take my chances with all of the non-residents. I can only wish to be quick on the draw when they show their sale face... :lol:

Lummieh

The Old Woman of the Tribe

We are going to make another announcement a few days before they actually go on sale. We'll tell you what day and what time you need to be on the forums.

Make sure your date and time stamps on your computer are correct!

That is a nice looking coin, hope to get my hands on some of those, I work over there alot but dont live there, please keep me advised on when they are coming out.