Pepper's Coins...

Pepper

Howdy y'all after waiting 60 days <sigh> for my gold coins they finally hit my door step yesterday.

To all you folks out there I had a trades set up with well the coins went out in yesterdays mail.

So sorry for the delay (won't use that company ever again) but it was out of my hands.

you can view my coin on our website at: www.super-genius.com

I'm off the Texas Renaissance Festival for three days, have a great weekend all!

sorry for not posting a pic I have no time I'm out the door.

hazzua and fare thee well!

Pepper

Edited by Pepper
Pepper is this version two that has arrived or more of version one?

I believe it's the way backordered order of version 1. I don't think she submitted version 2 into production yet.

Damenace, AtlantaGal is correct v.2 is still in the works. I will say it's shaped like a bell pepper. :santa:

Pepper

Pepper is this version two that has arrived or more of version one?

I believe it's the way backordered order of version 1. I don't think she submitted version 2 into production yet.

Damenace, AtlantaGal is correct v.2 is still in the works. I will say it's shaped like a bell pepper. :santa:

Pepper

I'll have to trade you one of your bell pepper shaped ones for my chile pepper coin (if and when I ever decide to spend the $$ and get it minted!)