White Jeep To Be Set Free In The Uk.

Gowenhouse

That's it 'It's Out'!! as soon as the cache has been approved the game is on to get one's hands upon a White Jeep. Be warned Gowenhouse is going for an FTF !!! so he'll be sitting waiting in front of his PC for notification of a new cache. Incidentally this cache is in the middle of an excellent cluster of caches, of all types, a haven for geocachers, especially in the summer months. Right well lets hope it stays with a Moonraker this time. Good Luck. I'll be watching! :):D:D:D:D

Excellent the White Jeep is still in the area and not down in Cornwall or up in Scotland, my congratulations to Gowenhouse and Valiant Knight on the team effort for the last part to claim the Jeep. Doesn't that armour get rusty in this weather? So where's the next Jeep, bring it on !! :lol::lol::lol:;);):D:laughing::laughing:

Well after a well attended Cornish Xmas meet with the added bonus of a new cache with White Jeep "Preston" in coming live today.

We have all returned home to find Janpe had found it 6 days ago using Google earth to find the rough position and a meticulous search at ground level to find the cache. He then waited 6 days for the cache to go live and log it. Classic!!

Edited by The Molinnis Crew
Excellent the White Jeep is still in the area and not down in Cornwall or up in Scotland, my congratulations to Gowenhouse and Valiant Knight on the team effort for the last part to claim the Jeep. Doesn't that armour get rusty in this weather? So where's the next Jeep, bring it on !! B):P:P:D:D:D:P:P

Its in a really close cache to my house, one Ive already visited but I cant get out of work until the weekend when it will be long gone. ahhhhhhh! MIght have to do my first night cache. :D:D

Your profile gives the location away Chaotica UK !! a bit of a spoiler really, me and Dr Holmes looked at your complete profile and gallery and worked out that its near a bridge, in the vicinity of a cave and a know it all cacher must be standing on the far bank!!! We're warm aren't we? :P:P

Your profile gives the location away Chaotica UK !! a bit of a spoiler really, me and Dr Holmes looked at your complete profile and gallery and worked out that its near a bridge, in the vicinity of a cave and a know it all cacher must be standing on the far bank!!! We're warm aren't we? :D:P

I thnk we are having two conversations here, my pictures refer to Lenas' toy box, if you want to go and visit that then best of luck (its a stinker) however the white jeep wasnt in that and I believe that Dr Scotland has it in his possession at the moment following a successful visit to a cache in Wick earlier today. :P

Stuey. Help me keep this link going. I love it. P.S. May send you another coin in the New Year.

Oh no probs... this thread will run and run, as long as people are interested in the jeeps. I still have one here which I am hoping to set free in a new devious cache, and I am still hoping to intercept one "fair and square" one day too :):lol:

Coins are good too. In fact, I just missed a local IOWA coin by 24 hours... d'oh! Christmas shopping eh? Fancy that getting a higher priority than a geocoin!

To keep this theme going, which incidentally is doing very well up to now, we need Jeeps to hide, even yellow ones I suppose. So who out there is just sitting admiring 'White Jeeps' on their shelves? Get them out and about so as they can be found and moved on........................ please! A 5/5 would be a challenge, I'll just wait until a 2/2 comes along. :):lol:;);)

So who out there is just sitting admiring 'White Jeeps' on their shelves?

I suppose I am :blink: Problem is I have been busy since picking it up, so no caching.

While I am here,

I am in Scotland from now till new year. Do people think I should keep hold of the jeep until I get back, as I want to keep it in Wales for now, or should I let it go asap, even if it is not in a place I want to let it loose in ?

I suppose I am  :blink:  Problem is I have been busy since picking it up, so no caching.

While I am here,

I am in Scotland from now till new year. Do people think I should keep hold of the jeep until I get back, as I want to keep it in Wales for now, or should I let it go asap, even if it is not in a place I want to let it loose in ?

The further south, the better! :ph34r:

depending on approval for a new cache, or on my cache partner to drive me, or if i can prise it out of my daughters hands - the jeep will be moving soon!

better to keep it for a good one though i think, and keep everyone in suspense!

havent found a cache big enough lately to take it - well i have, but i'd left it at home by accident! but dont tell no-one!

soon those wheels will be rollin tho! :)

We have the 'Esmond' white Jeep with us. Its had a relaxing Christmas (a little too relaxed if you ask me, tyres are looking well squashed). Despite feeling pretty happy with ourselves for resuing it from the 'Highs and Lows of Sidmouth', we really feel it is time to release into a cache worthy of this iconic trophy.

We have been eyeing up a location in the Taunton area that is 5/4 and will deposit some time in the next few weeks once our daughter has fully recovered.

Ladies and Gentlemen, watch this space... :laughing: