White Jeep To Be Set Free In The Uk.

Gowenhouse

I'll say this before anyone else does.... I acquired my Jeeps by asking. This was the easy way, but at least I did get one "imported" from the USA to up the numbers of White Jeeps in the UK. I'll be placing it over the next few weeks, and it will be in Devon. I'd love to come up with a jeep-jack story like Mike of the Molinnis Crew from a few weeks ago, but I can't.

I do intend to keep an eye out for one and get it fair and square one day though!

It's been fun.... and Kevin, if it is any consolation, "borrowing" the Jeeps for a few days has cost me four pints.... so I am down 2, the same as you, hehe.

Excellent! One of the most amusing threads for a long time, 'Southern Humor' say's it all. So just as a quick update can someone tell me how many are actually hidden in caches in the South West, including Mrs B's up Blancmange Mountain !. Also how many are still ready to go out, that are currently 'really' sitting on someone's sideboard! :D

Excellent! One of the most amusing threads for a long time, 'Southern Humor' say's it all. So just as a quick update can someone tell me how many are actually hidden in caches in the South West, including Mrs B's up Blancmange Mountain !. Also how many are still ready to go out, that are currently 'really' sitting on someone's sideboard! :P

No idea!

But there doesn't seem to be one on the Blorange anymore :D:):D

can someone tell me how many are actually hidden in caches in the South West

00cd1837-2402-4705-a898-989ebeee8bbe.jpg

Two of these three are due to be put into Devon caches soon, the third I am not sure of. Two are brand new to the country - fresh imports from the states! The third was brought down from up country by Spannerman and rescued overnight off Dartmoor by a couple of marines.

None of these are the famous one that Mike of the Molinnis Crew rescued to Cornwall :D. There are at least four in Devon and Cornwall.

Yes, Congratulations Zetetic on the dawn raid, 55 minute slippy, frosty, dark walk! Sounds more like a rescue mission than a find. Stll Mrs B will be pleased that it is out of the cold once more. Apparantly last night an eerie sound could be heard over Blorenge Mountain " I'm a celebrity 'now' get me out of here............."

Ahh yes but my way was much much more fun, gained me a FTF and another cache find added to my total.  ;)

and it has to be said - produced no end of fun in Cornwall... Just a shame the snow has held it up on its continuing journey - shames it's not a Landy.. a bit of snow wouldn't have been a problem!

Edited by Birdman-of-liskatraz
So thats why you have suddenly become my best mate Stuey. Sneaking your way in pretending to be friendly when all the time you are just after my icons. Our relationship is over.

Noooooo.... I am a nice guy, and the chance of me heading off to Wiltshire to grab your coins is just about nil, in fact it's even less than nil :):)

Your coins are safe :), but I can't say the same for Mike from Cornwall... you never know what he's going to do next :(:D

The way I may play the game in the future is see if I can intercept any special coins if they head past this way, or Green or Red jeeps, or whatever they release next time :)

hehe, I did take it seriously (but hoped you'd missed the smiley - you had, hehe), so anyway....

HOT NEWS!!!!

One of the WHITE JEEPS (Esmond) is now sitting in a Devon cache waiting to be Jeep-napped and taken elsewhere. The cache is in my top ten, probably because of the sting in the tail. It took me several weeks of planning to get the cache, so any mad Cornishmen will be doing very well if they get it soon - the gauntlett is down!

There is also a Tennessee Geocoin in the cache too. Talk about a flame for you caching moths!

I got it sent over. The reason i didnt tell everyone one as it was sent to me on condition that it was moved from cache to cache and not sat with one person being logged by people. The person who sent me it and i agreed said they wanted it to go as the Jeeps were intended from cache to cache.

As I was so upset about those Cornish Raiders robbing Wiltshires Gowenhouse White Jeep, a very kind Devon man has donated to me via a Jiffy Bag, Wait for it !!!! Yes a White Jeep. I am so pleased that I will set up a new cache in Wiltshire for this lovely little Jeep. All this will take place during the coming week. Hopefully this time it may just get found by some fellow moonrakers, before escaping again over the border. Donator. thanks very much. Moonrakers and Marauders watch this space. It's game on again.

:ph34r::(:(:ph34r::D:D:D:(:(

Preparing the new cache today, it will be a multi in order to slow down those Cornish Cache and Dash marauders, who only usually just have time to call in at a convenient McDonalds!! A name for the cache! Well it will just have to be 'Jeepers Creepers'. Unless anyone has a better name to suggest!

:lol:B)B):DB)B)

So there may be two of these rare collectable objects in Wiltshire quite soon for retrieving, well my White Jeep goes out hopefully in the next 24 hours, should the cache 'Jeepers Creepers' be approved in time. Hopefully the jeep stays in Moonraker territory for a little while this time!! But Hey! if it does not 'Esther Rantzen' That's Life, so come on fellow Moonrakers try if you can to retain it within our borders a little longer. B)

If anyone is attempting Gralorns jeep cache in the next few days and are interested in collecting a few more icons, I have hidden 3 new caches today to the north of Bath , all with new coins in ie. Iowa, Pennsylvania and a Geobash sent to me by Stuey. not as exciting as a jeep I know but if anyone is in the area they could clean up!!!! :ph34r: