White Jeep To Be Set Free In The Uk.

Gowenhouse

....wait till the weekend when everywhere is white with snow and have to climb up Blorenge Mountain or something just as testing.

;) I hadn't factored in the snow possibility

South Wales Argus 28th November 2005:

"An ice mummy and daddy were dug out from the snow drifts of a south Wales summit yesterday evening. Rescuers are still baffled as to what the individuals were doing picnicing on the hillside during some of the worse weather this year. A small plastic lunchbox, MacDonald toys, and other random items were found at the site, while the smaller figure was clutching a white toy jeep in her frozen hand. A spokesman from the Rescue Services said, "We are still trying to piece together the information - It may be that they were engaged in some bizarre rituals that we do not fully understand. A written note was found nearby saying 'OK Folks, come and get it....." Police say there is no truth in the rumour that a blood-stained axe was also involved...."

Mrs B *worried - hunting out thermal underwear now....*

"They" whats with this "They" Nothing to do with me gov!! it was him :)

How about upping the ante a bit Kevin? Double-or-quits.....

I bet I get a photo of TWO white Jeeps on my doorstep by the end November :) and it's TWO pints of Beer in it ;)

Oh my, I hope I don't regret this!

White Snow, White Out's, White Jeeps, Freezing Fog and Wind chill factor -12°. Is this really the weekend to first of all go out and hide a white jeep and (no apostrophe)then to hide your tracks all the way back to your sledge. Is it then really sensible of you to put on the skis and langlauf your way across miles of snow covered wastelands in Wales or Cornwall in order to try and find them? Just go down the local and have a glass of mulled wine or hot mead with honey if front of a large log fire and wait till Spring!! :mad:

Here's hoping that they have been hidden around the Bodmin Moor area, just seen the weather report from there, 10 miles of cars trapped due to the snow ploughs not getting to grips with it properly. If that's where they are hidden Kevin, Stuey will be really struggling unless he borrows Mrs B's Huskies after she's finished with them!! :lol:

Here's hoping that they have been hidden around the Bodmin Moor area, just seen the weather report from there, 10 miles of cars trapped due to the snow ploughs not getting to grips with it properly. If that's where they are hidden Kevin, Stuey will be really struggling unless he borrows Mrs B's Huskies after she's finished with them!! :(

:lol: Just watch this space!!!!

Well Stuey, there is a white jeep under some rocks at the top of Blorenge Mountain just waiting for someone to come along and take him. His little engine will still be warm as it was not that long ago that Mrs B and Mr B of course went up the hill like Jack & Jill dragging the white jeep behind them. Only danger is that Wales begins with a 'W' as does Wiltshire, so one never knows who could steal it away!! :)