Virtual Geocoin/jeep Icons Etc. (again!)...

Within the last month or so we managed to get 13 different & new icons.

I deleted 10 "finds" for different coins where I had obtained the number from the owners who gave them happily. As you know I did this just before you did Martin, and the thing that made me decide??? It was the fact that I logged a White Jeep TB virtually. Suddenly the need to keep my eagle eyes out for a real one had gone. All those Chesters Oxford Parks caches I was trying to complete before the White Jeep in Chesters Bone'us really added an edge to my caching.

Now then.... let's go out and get the real ones ;)

I don't think my Birthday bug would actually be classed as a virtual ;) I would class a virtual as something you log but have never seen

the calendar is there for all to see, it was just meant to be a bit of a laugh and some community spirit ;)

and for all to grab an easy TB B)

there is a diary which will be realeased into the wild after the Northumberland meet tomorrow

this is a game for fun and enjoyment, I reckon some people need to lighten up (just my humble opinion for what it's worth)

Sorry but if aint virtual what is it.

B)

I have a few virtuals logged. I also have a few that I logged for the icon.

I take Stuey's point above - I haven't considered logging a virtual jeep - I don't think I would want to for the same reason as Stuey says.

Funny how I see a completely unobtainable coin or a regular TB as fair game but not a jeep.

Shrugs - we're all different. Some of us are less or more different than others. Who cares. None of us are wrong, except maybe the ones that say that others are.

We also have problems logging them at events so ive seen a white jeep ive never found one in a cache so have'nt logged one yet

Events are caches as well :P:D

If I can touch it or photograph it then I am logging it :lol:

A lot of guys play it your way and that's fine as far as I'm concerned. The first few events I went to in 2003, there weren't so many T/Bs about so you'd perhaps log four or five. More recently, however, almost the main objective of an event is to collect as many T/Bs as possible. I've seen piles of 40 or 50 on a table and people crowding round, furiously writing down all the numbers. Personally, I find that a bit amusing and wander back to the bar, chuckling. If I take a bug away with me, I'll log it but I'll not log any that I don't actually move on myself.

I dont log all the bugs, (unless I take them), But if there is a personal TB i,e a car or dog, etc I dont think that it's wrong to log them, but there are getting more and more at meets now.

You can log me but you cant take me home :D :D (and who would want to :) )

Edited by Deego
I don't think my Birthday bug would actually be classed as a virtual :lol: I would class a virtual as something you log but have never seen

the calendar is there for all to see, it was just meant to be a bit of a laugh and some community spirit  :P 

and for all to grab an easy TB  :)

there is a diary which will be realeased into the wild after the Northumberland meet tomorrow

this is a game for fun and enjoyment, I reckon some people need to lighten up (just my humble opinion for what it's worth)

Sorry but if aint virtual what is it.

:D

It can't be virtual I have a diary here in my hand with a travel bug on ready to be realeased after tomorrows meet, thats a "real" TB