How Many Of Each Coin Was Made?

SCP-173

stick me in the back and pin me...please?

ThumbTack.jpg

Will you be making this in all metals? I will need at least 2 of the regulars, WHat is the cost? How many will be minted? What company? When will they ship? How big will they be? How do you intend to sell them? Is my name on the list? Is there a waitlist?

:D

The list is updated again. If you have a coin to add to it please post it here. Thanks.

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE......

My pleasure. Now that the holidays and some other things are over I should be able to keep it much more up to date in a timely manner. :D

And Minz, you're already on there. :D

Edited by Vargseld? ™
The list is updated again. If you have a coin to add to it please post it here. Thanks.

My pleasure. Now that the holidays and some other things are over I should be able to keep it much more up to date in a timely manner. :D

Yes, thank you! Now maybe folks won't call the SYF coin AtlantaGal Ver 3 anymore :D

Yes, thank you! Now maybe folks won't call the SYF coin AtlantaGal Ver 3 anymore :D

Haha, so what DOES Steal Your Face mean, anyway? Maybe I don't get it because I'm not that much of a dead head.

Haha, so what DOES Steal Your Face mean, anyway? Maybe I don't get it because I'm not that much of a dead head.

Well, it's the title of one of their albums. The cover of this album features artwork by Stanley Owsley -- the grinning skull and lightning bolt inside the circle. This image has since been identified primarily as the "steal your face" logo.

Of course the SYF coin is only fan art based on the real image :D

I had emailed the pdxmarathonman coin issue quantities, but they are not in the list :D

Unless the subject of the email was the same as in the email link on the page of numbers I may have missed it. I just use gmails search function to bring up everything I've gotten titled "Number of a coin minted". I thought I had included all of the other emails, but I'm not perfect. B) Posting the quantities right in this thread is the best way to do it, since there no way I could end up losing it. :D

Let's see:

CCGC - 300 in polished gold + 4 in antique gold and given to (the person who came up with the logo 4 years ago, one of the main coin designers, the guy who helped track orders and distribute with me, and me)

GBA 'fault line' coin - 1,150 in two-tone metal (nickel and gold) + 100 Limited Edition (one per GBA member who ordered coins) in all-gold

GBA Coin Club Coin (the 'chip coin') - 300 in polished nickel + 2 polished silver (a gift from the coin maker)

Well, it's the title of one of their albums. The cover of this album features artwork by Stanley Owsley -- the grinning skull and lightning bolt inside the circle. This image has since been identified primarily as the "steal your face" logo.

Two "Steal Your Face" Coins: $20.

Reviving the memory of dancing barefoot in a puddle of gawd-knows-what for three hours at a Dead concert: Priceless.

AG donating her profit to the McGibbon kids' education fund: Classy.

JoePa beating Bobby Bowden: (yet to be determined)

WE ARE!!!

We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread topic.

My pleasure. Now that the holidays and some other things are over I should be able to keep it much more up to date in a timely manner. :rolleyes:

Yes, thank you! Now maybe folks won't call the SYF coin AtlantaGal Ver 3 anymore :yikes:

What you have a AlantaGal Ver 3.. Whay Was I not told.. :)

Richard

I think you should have them for now. Some will be traded and it helps anyone to know how many were made when looking for a trade.

Example RCGDS comes in a brass and gold. I started to look for trades until I realized there were only 5 brass and 2 gold or something like that.

5 Gold and 5 Bronze for the RCGDS