How Many Of Each Coin Was Made?

SCP-173

I don't think there's a comprehensive list anywhere that says what the run of each geocoin was. Particularly I'm interested in how many OKIC coins were minted. But why stop there? If you know for an absolute fact how many copies of a certain coin were minted post it here. I'll create a (very) simple webpage that lists them and keep it up to date. Perhaps Team Fisur could even implement it into their site. I only know a few off hand.

New York: 1000

Vargseld: 100

Here's the list. If you can help add to it, please do.

Edited by Vargseld? ™

2005 Alaska Brass: 1500 (numbered 05B0001-05B1500)

2005 Alaska 1 oz. 0.999 Silver: 300 (numbered 05S0001-05S0300)

2005 Alaska 1 oz. 0.999 Silver w/ Gold Relief: 100 (numbered 05G0001-05G0100)

Ladybug Kids nickel: 200 (numbered 0001-0200)

All coins trackable at www.log4.us (problem w/ database for the AK gold relief coins, but still bugging the webmaster).

This thread is a good idea and brings up a good point. When you start a thread to release your coins and all of them are distributed, please consider closing the thread when the coins are all gone (the same way the garage sale threads work). Any further trades for coins after distribution can be made in the "Post your wants and needs here" thread.

I don't think there's a comprehensive list anywhere that says what the run of each geocoin was.

Could you possibly add to your list if the coin is GC trackable, and with a unique icon?

There's already plenty of lists that tell what coins are trackable. No need to clutter this one up.

Thanks for all the contributions so far. Keep 'em coming!

I don't think there's a comprehensive list anywhere that says what the run of each geocoin was.

Could you possibly add to your list if the coin is GC trackable, and with a unique icon?

There's already plenty of lists that tell what coins are trackable. No need to clutter this one up.

I disagree - I think this could be a great resource if it listed the total number of coins made and which were GC-trackable vs tracked elsewhere or non-trackable. Would be nice to see that information all together for once.

I disagree - I think this could be a great resource if it listed the total number of coins made and which were GC-trackable vs tracked elsewhere or non-trackable. Would be nice to see that information all together for once.

I was going to say find someone who cares about tracking, but I did it anyway. B) I just don't want this to turn into some kind of monstrous project. And before anyone says to put pictures on there, I wont be doing it. I don't have enough webspace. I might ask Team Fisur about linking to the pages on their site the pics of coins, though.

Now I'm going to work on placing my latest puzzle cache that'll drive you crazy. And this time it isn't going to be 100 miles away from you. ;)

Edited by Vargseld? ™