Whining Thread

IceCreamMan

I got a new whine.

I am whining because of people who turn trade a trade offer for a geocoin that I have only to ask for the same coin that you offered from someone else for the same coin your looking for.

I'm whining because I can't understand the above post...

Really, I've read it 4 times, and I still don't get it. :ph34r:

I too have no idea what they said or what they are TRYING to say! Are you having a bad day or are you from another planet? This, of course, is just my opinion... I could be wrong (my son tells me this all the time).

I got a new whine.

I am whining because of people who turn trade a trade offer for a geocoin that I have only to ask for the same coin that you offered from someone else for the same coin your looking for.

I am in a unique position to explain sawblade5 whine. I hope this clears it up for everyone.

"I am whining because of people"

I am whining because ajayhawkfan

"who turn trade a trade offer for a geocoin"

turned down my offer to trade a MO geocoin

"that I have"

that I own (for his AJAYHAWKFAN coin).

"only to ask for the same coin that you offered"

Then ajayhawkfan offered to trade for a MO geocoin

"from someone else for the same coin your looking for"

with someone else for the AJAYHAWKFAN coin I want.

I hope that helps everyone.

I stated in my post that, I would like a TRACKABLE MO (along with other states) geocoin when or if they get made. It is a shame he did not comprehend that before posting his whine here and on the MoGeo Forums.

Edited by ajayhawkfan

OK this is the MO Geocoin that is trackable that I was talking about it is known as the ARK-MO Geocoin which can be seen at http://www.frankrijker.com/geocaching/geoc...php5?coinid=250 and I had posted that I was seeking ajayhawkfan in my profile at GC.com and on the trades list at Gc.com. That is what I refer to the MO Geocoin. And this is the coin what I thought ajayhawkfan was seeking. If we have misunderstanding about the coin that you were seeking I am very sorry about it.

BTW it shows that ajayhawkfan already owns this coin at http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=385362 sorry for the whinging because I thought he was seeking that coin. I tried not to use his name here but I did kinda use on the other other forum.

Edited by sawblade5

OK this is the MO Geocoin that is trackable that I was talking about it is known as the ARK-MO Geocoin which can be seen at http://www.frankrijker.com/geocaching/geoc...php5?coinid=250 and I had posted that I was seeking ajayhawkfan in my profile at GC.com and on the trades list at Gc.com. That is what I refer to the MO Geocoin. And this is the coin what I thought ajayhawkfan was seeking. If we have misunderstanding about the coin that you were seeking I am very sorry about it.

BTW it shows that ajayhawkfan already owns this coin at http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=385362 sorry for the whinging because I thought he was seeking that coin. I tried not to use his name here but I did kinda use on the other other forum.

When any of those states come out with a trackable coin and you have one let me know. I'll be happy to trade.

I got a new whine.

Really, I've read it 4 times, and I still don't get it. :tired:

I think if you change the first "trade" to "down" it makes some sense. And a comma after "have" helps a little too.

My whine - not enough proofreading :lol:

I got a new whine.

Really, I've read it 4 times, and I still don't get it. :lol:

I think if you change the first "trade" to "down" it makes some sense. And a comma after "have" helps a little too.

My whine - not enough proofreading :tired:

I was a little upset to check for grammar errors etc. You tend to forget things when your upset.