Anyone Else Watching "lost" ?

sTeamTraen

Was watching it but got bored. Thought it was a great idea and even inspired me to read "Lord of the Flies" (which is equally as bad). Could n't do with all the adverts but when there is very little happening in between them then that's not good.

Sorry, I guess this won't be a popular reply.

p.s. I could not get into Deperate Housewives either!!!

Was watching it but got bored. Thought it was a great idea and even inspired me to read "Lord of the Flies" (which is equally as bad). Could n't do with all the adverts but when there is very little happening in between them then that's not good.

Sorry, I guess this won't be a popular reply.

p.s. I could not get into Deperate Housewives either!!!

Don't worry, I agree, the scene in the first episode of series 1 where the bloke got sucked into the plane engine on the beach kind of sealed the cheesiness for me!!

As for Desperate housewives, not my cup of tea either!!

Thats because they are still laying down the story about each person.

For addicts of lost, go to Lost website, do not be tempted to see the film clips of whats comming up, not unless , like me you really want to know.

Remember what you have seen. The one shown on Wednesday late, is to be aired on Sunday. Watch what magazine the boy was reading, look out for the animal in the picture, why THAT magazine? Every showing has really to be watched 3 times to digest what you have seen. (or missed)

There are lots of refence to caching, the latest was when they laid the 3 triangles on top of each other.

Honest, you may think the UK is hooked, you really ought to try the USA for answers.

Viv

Roving Rangies

Edited by Roving Rangies

:cool::o

What puzzles me is that on this airplane there was everything - including a prismatic compass, a guitar that fell from 30000 feet and survived - enough drugs to stock a hospital ( or to get you into hospital ) - a dog who seems to reappear every third episode ever fatter - and presumably a fully serviced launderette -

but

no

GPS

WARNING! This is on-topic (ish!) but if you're into LOST and haven't seen anything of the second series, this may turn into a bit of a spoiler for you!!

Sorry to bounce this but I think this is on topic....

Been wasting too much time this evening scrolling through all the Lost forums, and the 8 or so 'fake' websites that are just as much a mystery as the programme eg. http://www.oceanicworldair.com/...

...Anyway, one of the boards here posted an image that was briefly available on one of the Lost websites called hansofoundation.org - This site is based after http://www.thehansofoundation.org/, one of these 'fake' websites and affiliated to http://thedharmainitiative.org/login.html and http://thedharmainitiative.org/...

Right, obviously this isn't a LOST forum and don't worry about the above too much.. BUT

Does anybody recognise something in the bottom left corner of the picture?? :rolleyes:

Check this picture out!

I think the picture might be a 'fake' if you know what I mean (i.e. Not one of the official easter eggs/hints from the production company as per the websites I gave links to) ..but it does mean the faker is a Geocacher??

..or is the whole plot really based around some elaborate cache event?? :rolleyes:

I am thinking that that pic would make an ace 'Lost'-based puzzle cache though! :lol: