Whats Up With The Travel Route!

the butterfly effect

I hadn't checked before, but it looks like only one of your bugs is in Michigan right now and is in the hands of geopigs. Geopigs also moves a lot of bugs (and is friends with MaxB, I believe). Coincidentally, geopigs also is currently holding one of my bugs!

At least your bugs are moving! Mine are still pretty new and have had (I think) a slow start.

Strange. :lol: I have 22 travel bugs out there and in the three years I have been caching they have collectively visited 35 states plus the District of Columbia (and also eight countries other than the USA) and only TWO of them have ever been in Michigan. And each of those was only briefly in one cache and then left for another state. And I think Max B has only met one of them.

... start worrying when one hits Florida.  Especially before HURRICANE season. 

I have one in Florida - sitting in a cache in a Jacksonville cache which hasn't been visited since the bug arrived 8/21. :o Another one is in a travel bug cache in Corpus Christie, right on the waterfront, but that cache has been logged since Rita so I assume the bug is still OK. :cool: These two and several others have a goal of getting to the vicinity of the next Entomological Society of America meeting and they just got a time extension. The buggy people were due to gather in a week in Fort Lauderdale but the meeting has been postponed until mid December.