It's Finally Here...

Moun10Bike

I love the coin but it's sad that there is zero chance I can ever find/trade for/purchase one. It's cruel to torture folks like me who are new and therefore don't have a zillion coins with which to trade.

I think I'll go cry now. Grats on the awesome new coin. Wish there was some way I could get one. :rolleyes:

I love the coin but it's sad that there is zero chance I can ever find/trade for/purchase one. It's cruel to torture folks like me who are new and therefore don't have a zillion coins with which to trade.

I think I'll go cry now. Grats on the awesome new coin. Wish there was some way I could get one. :rolleyes:

I know what you mean lol. It would only cost me a few hundred dollars to get one.Having to have our own coins made. I guess I will go sulk now while I play some battlefield 2.

...Moun10Bike Geocoin version 3:

Holy SMOKES M10B - the new dubloon is purely WONDROUS! What photo is that (clearly not the Turnagain tidal bore :rolleyes:)? And what's the inscription - some quote by... Einstein???

"Look deep into nature and then you will understand everything better." - Albert Einstein

Woww...that's definitely the best coin we've ever seen so far! Shape and design are just terrific and the words of Einstein (great idea while we are still having the Einstein year!) are matching fantastic with the beautiful picture. PLUS we really like the meaning of these words as well. That coin couldn't be better!

Please reserve one for us until our personal coins will be minted (which might still take some time but the design is nearly finished). We would love to trade with you then!

Many regards,

Balla & Silly

If I pointed out the flaws, no one would want one! ;)

Spare me, lol. We'd all still want 2 or 3

My only guess is that the die cutout should have looked more ike the spokes on a bike tire? That seems like something you might have designed. But that's just a guess since YOU won't say ;)

Flaws or not, it's still one cool coin.