3rd Chester Non-event

After the request/nagging on this forum to set up another meeting I have spoken to the Mill in Chester and come to the conclusion that November 22nd is the best date. However, I wonder whether this is now slightly superfluous because of Mancunian Pyrocacher's brand new self-proclaimed hijacking event cache at the same venue in January. If anyone is still interested could they post a note here so I can gauge interest. If people don't want to bother with this and just come to Dave's event instead I fully understand. As with the previous two meetings this is just a chance for a chat, some decent beer and a chance for everyone to solve Pieman's latest puzzle.

Hey Chas your not getting out of organising one of your Non events that easy :D . There's a whole 2 months between your chosen date and mine. Besides I need a few (oh alright a lot of clues, read accurate coordinates for a few caches :unsure: ). So count Nette and I as extremely interested :huh: . I'll post the list of caches I need the clues (coordinates) for later :D

Dave :(

i also have done blink....blink

but need help with the golden pie crust awards

And you haven't asked for help on the Golden crust........Guess who FTFfed it!!!!

It's a lot easier whilst Phoenix is on sabbatical!!!

Go on then :rolleyes:

In the words of lionel blair :blink:

" Give us a clue!" :ph34r::ph34r:

The amount of Travel bugs on the tables that gave you all away the first time i went to the Mill, :P:ph34r:

i couldn't think of any other reason that a group of adults would be passing the toys around unless it was a collectors convention

maybe we should bring some leaves and sticks and hide under them, then we might be found :huh::rolleyes::D

i'll get my coat :blink::ph34r::ph34r:

Not knowing what you have/haven't worked out so far doesn't help, but I guess Pieman won't kill me if I say that there are 2 parts of the text that are linked to each other and that then allows you to work out the answer.

Still stuck? Send us an email and I'll have a look tonight (Can't access that email account from here!)

Thanks, will look again and puzzle :rolleyes: a while with that small nugget of info,

and then come and ask again,

might as well look like i tried to solve it on my own :blink:

Iain

The amount of Travel bugs on the tables that gave you all away the first time i went to the Mill, :D:huh:

i couldn't think of any other reason that a group of adults would be passing the toys around unless it was a collectors convention

maybe we should bring some leaves and sticks and hide under them, then we might be found :P:rolleyes:;)

i'll get my coat :blink::ph34r::ph34r:

Iain...

You just had me looking like a right wierdo in work...

I'm sat there, silent office... until Hazel starts howling laughing at that post!!!

I'm going to get to the mill, text you my coordinates, and then have you email me for a clue!!!!) :ph34r:

Thanks but I should point out that by definition a non-event involves non-organising (just a phone call) as well as non-icons so I can't really take any credit over it. It was a good evening though.

one phone call AND posting it up on the forums don't forget

That is organising, so take the credit and a bow :o ,

we appreciate it