Indigo

IndiGo-Geo

GEOWOODSTOCK 6 has just been announced and Sacramento has won the prize. WCNut & Tater, Shydog, Daggy and I are already making plans for the trip. It is only a few hours to Yosemite National Park and the San Franciso Bay area. Sound like an ideal location to me. Anybody want to go?

Deermark

Hmmm Geowoodstock6--sounds like fun. I'll have to think about that one.

A little closer to home and a lot sooner though....Is anyone from way down south headed up to the Muncie event at the Minnetrsita center on the 2nd?

GPS Adventures Maze Grand Opening (GC134PR)

Neos 1 has to work, but I'm off for the summer and ready to go geocaching. We've only done a handful of caches in the area, times we were moving our lovely daughter back and forth across Muncie where she attends college. I would love to catch a ride with someone. I think I can sell one of the younger sons to help pay for the gas.

GEOWOODSTOCK 6 has just been announced and Sacramento has won the prize. WCNut & Tater, Shydog, Daggy and I are already making plans for the trip. It is only a few hours to Yosemite National Park and the San Franciso Bay area. Sound like an ideal location to me. Anybody want to go?

Deermark

Of course I want to, but the 5,000 mile round trip is making it a little iffy for me. I'll have to see how much I can save back in the bank in the next few months for it.