Coin Programs

Son of Cyclops

1. Admission – We admitted we were powerless over GeoCoins — that our lives had become unmanageable.

2. Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.

3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of Jeremy as we understood Him.

4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.

5. Admitted to Jeremy, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.

6. Were entirely ready to have Jeremy remove all these defects of character.

7. Humbly asked Him to remove our shortcomings.

8. Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all.

9. Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.

10. Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.

11. Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with Jeremy, as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the power to carry that out.

12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to others with the same problem, and to practice these principles in all our affairs.

1. Admission – We admitted we were powerless over GeoCoins — that our lives had become unmanageable.

2. Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.

3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of Jeremy as we understood Him.

5. Admitted to Jeremy, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.

8. Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all.

9. Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.

10. Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.

11. Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with Jeremy, as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the power to carry that out.

12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to others with the same problem, and to practice these principles in all our affairs.

ROFL!! Your killing me!!

Follow the link to Adobe 30 day tryouts. You get whatever Adobe product you'd like to try out for a month. What's cool is that it is the FULL version.

Once your tryout is up, that's it. Then you have to shell out the $500. Yikes!

I'd recommend using Adobe Photoshop CS2. With this new photoshop you get the "write on path" text tool you need to write in a circle.

Hope this helps.

BGB

13. Had a beer.

how do I get Adobe Photoshop?

You buy it. Very expensive.

Then the trick is learning to use it. I have been an intense user for at least 3 years now and still do not understand everything.

It is great with editing and rendering exisitng artwork. On the other hand it is lousy for creating line work. Photoshop is not a total solution for coin design IMHO.

1.  Admission – We admitted we were powerless over GeoCoins — that our lives had become unmanageable.

2.  Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.

3.  Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of Jeremy as we understood Him.

4.  Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.

5.  Admitted to Jeremy, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.

6.  Were entirely ready to have Jeremy remove all these defects of character.

7.  Humbly asked Him to remove our shortcomings.

8.  Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all.

9.  Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.

Sounds very much like AA?????

Had a real, um, Anal Orifice come to "make amends" for past problems. Bite me. Die, die, die. He can find some other way to forgive his transgressions.

As for those responding to the OP saying to use PhotoShop ...... Dear OP, Trust me. Learning Photoshop isn't all that easy. Draw it out in a crappy hand drawing with pencil and paper and have someone who has the skill create the actual, usable image.

Let's see now... Photoshop CS2 tryout which is a  307.7MB program... downloaded through my 24k dial-up connection.... carry the 2.. add 9...  :D  :)  :)

Yep, I'm going to have to agree that 24K isn't going to get the job done. I'm spoiled - high speed internet is part of my rent B)

cupphone.jpg

24K B)

I have photoshop myself but really have no need for all of its features... it truely is overkill in price and function for most people... if all you want to do is draw circles and put in some graphics to make a coin like design then a program like Paint Shop Pro would be more than enough and cost hundreds less.

I have photoshop myself but really have no need for all of its features... it truely is overkill in price and function for most people... if all you want to do is draw circles and put in some graphics to make a coin like design then a program like Paint Shop Pro would be more than enough and cost hundreds less.

If you are open to using Open Source you could try The GIMP. From the website:

The GIMP is the GNU Image Manipulation Program. It is a freely distributed piece of software for such tasks as photo retouching, image composition and image authoring. It works on many operating systems, in many languages.

I have it install on my Windows PC and my SUN machine. There is also a MAC OS version.

EDIT: Cost = Free

Edited by Terrible Ts
...The GIMP is the GNU Image Manipulation Program. It is a freely distributed piece of software for such tasks as photo retouching, image composition and image authoring. It works on many operating systems, in many languages....

I've got that installed. Now I needa 500.00 manual to figure out how to use it!

It is supposed to be an intuitive program :rolleyes:

If you are open to using Open Source you could try The GIMP. From the website:

The GIMP is the GNU Image Manipulation Program. It is a freely distributed piece of software for such tasks as photo retouching, image composition and image authoring. It works on many operating systems, in many languages.

I have it install on my Windows PC and my SUN machine. There is also a MAC OS version.

EDIT: Cost = Free

I didn't realize you could use GIMP on a PC... sweet

I've used it before on Linux and it works very well... it is a lot like photoshop... or at least it was... I image there have been a lot of upgrades since I used it back in 2001.

I'll have to install it and see how it works