Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Capt Biggins

Possibly Missed Informed?

MIGO FALL PUMPKIN GEOCOIN

Am I wrong..in think this is a miss informed seller or a seller trying to sucker people with Coinitis????

There are 4 MiGO seasonal coins for this 2005, the first 2, Winter and Spring are travelertag trackable, but the Summer and Fall are www.geocaching.com trackable. After you buy the unactivated coin you go to www.geocoinclub.com to get your activation code, (look on the top line of their main page).

I don't know who that seller is, but he sells a bunch of coins.

Edited by Team CoyChev

To elaborate on Team coy chev's post. The two that are gc.com trackable do not have a unique icon. They share the regular MIGO icon.

I see no problems with the auction. I have bought from that seller on numerous occasions on eBay and the transactions have all gone very smoothly.

That is interesting that the front and back of the coin do not appear to be the same on the www.geocoinclub.com website coin gallery? So I assume the pics in the auction are correct given they are photos and the www.geocoinclub.com pic is just a rendered drawing?

Yep, the photos on eBay are correct.

I have a pretty good idea who it is (and you do too -- no I don't think it's you, but you know who I mean).

Windrose

Edited by Windrose

MIGO FALL PUMPKIN GEOCOIN

Am I wrong..in think this is a miss informed seller or a seller trying to sucker people with Coinitis????

There are 4 MiGO seasonal coins for this 2005, the first 2, Winter and Spring are travelertag trackable, but the Summer and Fall are www.geocaching.com trackable. After you buy the unactivated coin you go to www.geocoinclub.com to get your activation code, (look on the top line of their main page).

I guess I should go activate my Summer coin :blink:

thanks for clearing that up for me- I though might have been a sham to get coin addicts to bid on it...someone needs to infor geocoin club to update their photos :blink: