My Coin

Ladycacher

I have been getting several emails wanting to know the icon importance. So here it is:

The hand with the swirl in it is my aviater.

The foot is for hiking.

The trees are for looking in (trying to find the cache).

Of course the hiking people and they are there because I wanted people hiking.

On the Front is a lady riding a horse (that's what we do in Texas) and her banner says "Cache Across Texas".

Hope that answers some questions.

Thanks!!

<-----If you look at my aviater, the swirl is in the hand. I have no idea what it may mean. I found this picture when I did a geocache google search when I first started geocaching.

Bah LC, you need some fake explanation to generate MYSTERY!!!

Let me see if I can help you. Try going with this:

"The mystic swirly denotes the common feeling of temporary confusion that all geocachers experience when they reach ground zero and their first attempt to uncover the cache is unsuccessful. Cachers stare at their GPSr in hopes that the pointer will lead us true, but often it spins and indicates a different direction. The feeling lasts only as long as your patience can settle in, and eventually the power of the mystic swirly subsides and the cache is revealed!"

How's that for pure BS? :laughing:

The swirl now means:

The common feeling of temporary confusion that all geocachers experience when they reach ground zero and their first attempt to uncover the cache is unsuccessful. Cachers stare at their GPSr in hopes that the pointer will lead us true, but often it spins and indicates a different direction. The feeling lasts only as long as your patience can settle in, and eventually the power of the mystic swirly subsides and the cache is revealed.

:laughing:

The swirl now means:

The common feeling of temporary confusion that all geocachers experience when they reach ground zero and their first attempt to uncover the cache is unsuccessful. Cachers stare at their GPSr in hopes that the pointer will lead us true, but often it spins and indicates a different direction. The feeling lasts only as long as your patience can settle in, and eventually the power of the mystic swirly subsides and the cache is revealed.

:lol:

That's more like it. :D Spoken like a true member of the Family. :blink: