Iowa Geocoin Is On Sale

CacheDragons

It's truly ashame that I missed out on this coin, cuz I once got to visit the fine city Of Des Moines and got too meet a bunch of extremely friendly people. Of course this was before I knew about caching but still have very fond memories of my stay there.

You are the last entry on my wait list. I only allowed people on the wait list for the number of coins I had. As I said I can make no guarantees but as long as no "problems" come up with my shipments and I am not expecting any, you should get a coin. :):ph34r::ph34r:

It's truly ashame that I missed out on this coin, cuz I once got to visit the fine city Of Des Moines and got too meet a bunch of extremely friendly people.  Of course this was before I knew about caching but still have very fond memories of my stay there.

You are the last entry on my wait list. I only allowed people on the wait list for the number of coins I had. As I said I can make no guarantees but as long as no "problems" come up with my shipments and I am not expecting any, you should get a coin. B);)B)

Thank you very much!! I did get your email and took care of things promptly, so hopefully no glitches and I should be seeing it soon. Once again THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!