Iowa Geocoin Is On Sale

CacheDragons

I have distributed to all but a couple of the cachers that live close to me. I have about 700 of the coins packed and ready to go to the post office on Monday. I went through all 1,000 of the coins and individually tagged each one with the activation code. I am glad that I did, I found id's that were wrong :ph34r: . Now I am starting to think of all those other coins I have bought and starting to wonder if any of the codes are wrong on them. :ph34r:

The background of the coin was not suppose to be so gritty but I am not going to start over again, I am ready for this project to be over :anitongue: . The coins actually look really good and they do not show fingerprints with the heavier grit.

The last orders to go out will be the international, I need to actually get the envelopes from the post office so Monday is the soonest I can do that.

My plan is to be done sending out coins by wednesday of this week. :drama:

Thanks, Gabriel "CacheDragons"

I kept 10 Iowa coins to trade for other geocaching.com trackables that I missed out on. If anyone that did not get a coin has one of these to trade send me an email.

Ohio

Colorado

San Diego

Geowoodstock III (Gold)

Geowoodstock III (Pewter)

Geobash

Coin Club FTF

Coin Club Red Selective Availability

Tennessee Gold

Tennessee Silver

Migo (Fall, Spring, summer , winter)

All coins that were paid for have shipped ;) . I never want to see the inside of a post office again. That was a nightmare, I am pretty sure my picture will be put up on the wall and they will avoid helping me again. When you show up with 2 big boxes that are full of tons of envelopes where 70% of them are insured :lol: .

Hope you enjoy the coin, Gabriel "CacheDragons"

All coins that were paid for have shipped :lol: . I never want to see the inside of a post office again. That was a nightmare, I am pretty sure my picture will be put up on the wall and they will avoid helping me again. When you show up with 2 big boxes that are full of tons of envelopes where 70% of them are insured :D .

Hope you enjoy the coin, Gabriel "CacheDragons"

Thanks for all your hard work on the Iowa coins! Don't envy you the PO run, just think of it as a holiday warmup. ;)

PCC looks forward to seeing the Iowa coins in Washington as we enjoy our post-turkey stupors.

I still have 3 people on the preorders list that have not contacted me. I hate to do it but on Thursday I will remove them and the coins will go to the people on the wait list. I have sent more emails than I should have had to trying to contact them but I really wanted the coins to go to those that preordered. I have sent 1 last email individually tonight to all 3, if you know them call them on the phone they are out of time.

48 hour count down <_<

Barthonis

Big Johnp - your friend asked me to hold them but I see by your posts you have been back a couple of days.

Mrs Nushiekitty

Gabriel

I tried to send you an invoice but it comes back and tells me that your email is invalid. Let me try it again. Your email had www on the front so I just removed it and sent you an invoice request. Please ignore the email I sent to you with a link in it. The shipping is different for canada.

Did the invoice get to you?

I have never looked at the PM , it never notified me that anything was in it. I will not give away your coins now that I see you are trying to get ahold of me. I hope the invoice gets to you.

Edited by CacheDragons
Yet awaiting the PCC delivery in Seattle. Y'all shipped the same day as Pennsylvania (Monday, I presume), but the Keystones won the Amazing Race to the Pacific Northwest.  :rolleyes:

your order actually went out yesterday. I had run out of boxes so I sent them out when I did the international orders

Edited by CacheDragons

The -5° F weather here combined with a walk to the mailbox through six inches of new snow and the cool snow-covered scene on the coin made this perhaps the most season appropriate coin received yet (though I just saw the post that the Christmas coin is coming). I had to let the coins warm up a bit so I could handle them with bare hands. Very nicely done!!!

Since everyone's giving a weather report: 40 degrees and pouring rain in Seattle, dark at 4:30 pm. Bleh. Doorbell rings - dripping-wet postal carrier with a box of Iowa coins for PCC!

Love the barn - thanks for all your work in creating and distributing these! Nice additions to the collection. :mmraspberry: