Pq Limited To Radius Of 500 Mi?

DreadPirateRoberts

I'm trying to create a PQ to give me all cache finds. I figured I would set my center point at my zip code and a search radius of 9999 miles or something very large. However, I have found that 500 miles seems to be the maximum distance allowed. When I put in any number larger than 500, it resets it back to 500.

Is there another way to get all my finds, regardless of location, in a PQ? I know that archived listings won't show up in the PQ, and that's fine.

I thought about that, but what will happen when I get that first international cache? I didn't see USA in the countries list, and the states/countries selection seems to be mutually exclusive.

Granted, it will probably be a while before I find a cache in another country, but my brother will be moving to Africa before too long, so it could happen :)

I guess I could do two different PQs, one with all of the states, and another with all of the countries, if/when that happens. Thanks for the quick replies!

I thought about that, but what will happen when I get that first international cache? I didn't see USA in the countries list, and the states/countries selection seems to be mutually exclusive.

Granted, it will probably be a while before I find a cache in another country, but my brother will be moving to Africa before too long, so it could happen :unsure:

I guess I could do two different PQs, one with all of the states, and another with all of the countries, if/when that happens. Thanks for the quick replies!

I hope you understand that any individual PQ will not return more than 500 entries. If you want to get all caches in a state, you're going to have to divide them up. Depending on what state you're trying to get, it may take several days worth of PQs.

Granted, it will probably be a while before I find a cache in another country, but my brother will be moving to Africa before too long, so it could happen :unsure:

You can select ALL the states. That will capture everywhere in the world, as it lists all of the states in different countries, AND has a record for "No State".