Oifga Gold Coin

Kilted Cacher

I ordered two gold coins, one for myself and one for kosovovet. Kosovovet is a local cacher here who just sent this message. I just thought that I would share this with everyone.

Well after 9 months(this time around). I have returned from Iraq. Unfortunately it was on a med-evac to Walter Reed Army Medical Center.

I am scheduled for surgery this Thursday and more than likely will become a 6 month resident of Washington D.C. All that aside I have managed to log about 4 caches in country. And another 3 since I have been here.

Just because you get shot in one eye doesn't mean you can't cache with the other.

I just wanted to let the community know my whereabouts, the reason for some of the unkempt caches, and the fact you can look forward to a whole new line of caches in the near future (yes, I do have much time on my hands.) I hope all is well out there. And if you want to shoot me an email to: elijah.allen@us.army.mil

Take Care,

Kosovovet

I ordered two gold coins, one for myself and one for kosovovet. Kosovovet is a local cacher here who just sent this message. I just thought that I would share this with everyone.

Well after 9 months(this time around). I have returned from Iraq. Unfortunately it was on a med-evac to Walter Reed Army Medical Center.

I am scheduled for surgery this Thursday and more than likely will become a 6 month resident of Washington D.C. All that aside I have managed to log about 4 caches in country. And another 3 since I have been here.

Just because you get shot in one eye doesn't mean you can't cache with the other.

I just wanted to let the community know my whereabouts, the reason for some of the unkempt caches, and the fact you can look forward to a whole new line of caches in the near future (yes, I do have much time on my hands.) I hope all is well out there. And if you want to shoot me an email to: elijah.allen@us.army.mil

Take Care,

Kosovovet

Man... Glad you are getting two gold coins. Your reason for two coins were never questioned.

Coins are on the way to the shipper who volunteered to help me out.

I can't think of a better use for your coin. It's never pleasant to hear of a fellow cacher suffering injury of any type -- and of this type especially. Hopefully the coin will bring kosovovet some happiness. (and judging from his caching handle, this isn't the first time he's seen an area of our planet under conflict)

By far the best trade you are every likely to make!

Take Care,

Kosovovet

WOW. i just sent him a note as well. i would like to send him, for free, an unactivated 2006 limited edition peach coin as well as a 2006 stone mountain coin.

-TP