Cover Required

flask

guideline? maybe i meant concensus.

as to common sense...

common sense appears to have it that graphic acts of violence are acceptable on TV but not the view of a breast.

'nuf sed.

and well, no. it's not a family game, but it is family friendly.

which brings me to the point about what's perfectly acceptable in one family...

..which is why i was curious about a guideline if there is one. i've seen some photos in profiles and logs that i consider to be inappropriate, and some that i do not.

so if it's all right with you rather than throw my hands up and abdicate the discussion in favor of common sense, i thought i'd like to hear what people have to say on the topic.

and for the record (repeated for your convenience) my position on rules is that the fewer of them there are, the better. some people seem to need them, though (you know, for the bozos who think live explosoves are a nifty cache prize) and some people seem to want a rule for everything so as not to have to think for themselves (can't be bothered to read the cache description before deciding if a cache is appropriate for their children).

If someone posts an offensive pic in their log of my cache, I'd remove it. If someone complained about a pic on a log of my cache, I might remove it.

What would I find offensive? Don't really know a complete list.

Either way, I'd let a cacher know what was going on and give them a chace to edit before I deleted their log.

No new guideline needed.

so what i'm really asking is how much of the cacher in the picture would have to be covered, and if not covered, how much of the image would have to be airbrushed?

i'm not even certain i want to include the picture, but i'm interested to know the generally agreed-upon standard (which is not really the same as a rule or even a guideline) regardless.

When we get a complaint we deal with it on a case by case basis.

If you need to ask the question, all of your pictures should have all of your subject's skin covered. But just you. People who don't ask the question and have a general understanding of what is appropriate and inappropriate are probably ok.

so what i'm really asking is how much of the cacher in the picture would have to be covered, and if not covered, how much of the image would have to be airbrushed?

i'm not even certain i want to include the picture, but i'm interested to know the generally agreed-upon standard (which is not really the same as a rule or even a guideline) regardless.

The way I see it, if swimming trunks or a bikini shot are considered acceptable attire, then the same amount should be covered accordingly. One would have to bear in mind that even though these items of clothing technically cover the skin, they reveal lots more than a mere shot with a hat in the way. YMMV

Why does everybody always need guidelines? All those rules regulating everything ...

Keep in mind that this is a family game, and use some common sense.

What guidelines do you propose for keeping it family friendly? What are the bounds of common sence?

Half this forum is about where lines are, what you can or should do, what's right, what's wrong, and how to tell the two apart. The threads were everone from sheepdogs to wolves agree are few and far between.

As for the OT, I've never seen anything in a nudecacher photo that I'd call out of bounds. If I needed a frame of reference, that would probably be it.

Edited by Renegade Knight

Send me the pic and I'll let you know!

I go by the "everything's covered that needs to be" rule...

Butt cheeks are acceptable.. Nothing else is.

Why does everybody always need guidelines? All those rules regulating everything ...

Keep in mind that this is a family game, and use some common sense.

What guidelines do you propose for keeping it family friendly? What are the bounds of common sence?

Family friendly is *so* relative.

I was on the LARK site, and the adults were all nude, but the children weren't.

Yes, there were children at a nudist colony.

Certainly not somewhere I'd take kids of my own.

Family friendly is *so* relative.

I was on the LARK site, and the adults were all nude, but the children weren't. 

The LARC site specifically posts that it is a family oriented club and we control behavior to reflect that. From the LARC Rules of Conduct:

"Conduct is expected to be of the highest standards and must at all times be appropriate for a family setting."

LARC is clothing-optional and children do go nude at times. The pictures in the photo album do not reflect that much because we need to protect them.

Gary Young

Nudecacher

I would say just photoshop your nasty-bits, and post it...remember...

It's easier to ask forgiveness than permission

NFA, i have no "nasty" bits.

they're just the standard-issue set.

so here's the full description. butt cheeks visible, along with outline of left breast. pose pretty much the same as fully clothed one above.

got to go check out the nudecacher gallery.

Funny topic. Few weeks ago I was walking atop a mesa and looked down to see some dude stark naked sunbathing behind a large rock. Photos anybody?

It wasn't me. I stop my nude sunbathing by the end of September :anitongue:

Thats because we all know your naked under them little bunny suits you guys wear. Remember that when you go to the parking lot I am in the camera spying on you and the rest of your Blue Brothers. :anitongue: It dont take alot of Intel to know how you guys work.