Sign in to follow this  
Followers 8
Thorny1

2006 Georgia Geocoins

Getting the errors too. Too much traffic to that one account so PayPal blocks payments of it. Will just have to try later.

Got my order in but since I use paypal alot I didnt have to enter my address, It was already entered for me so I couldnt put my Nick in either.

ya'll stalled paypal!!! If we took too many orders, we will refund all monies including fees.

thank you for the compliment on the coins ;)

T1

Oops! I ordered 2, but couldn't get my cache name in shipping box without adding another...do I still get it?

Did it twice maybe worked then

Chaos A.D./aka arlsdaddy salem, ore.

thanx

Edited by Chaos A.D./aka Arlsdaddy

It says must add geo-nick in shipping box... I didn't have any place to put that on there...

Me either. ;) Sent an email to confirm my order info though, so they have it on-hand.

*fingers crossed*

Got mine, but took 3 tries. Kept getting the same message as Team Owl. Also saw no place to enter geonick. Mine is the one from Saginaw, MI (If there's more than one & my name is also Darlene).

Windrose

Yea, Paypal was the bottle neck. I was able to get mine in as well but as others said, no place to put our 'geo nick'. My is the same as my email address but I sent email anyways.

Thanks, glad to get in.

nielsenc

I thought paypal was going to stall but it did go through (already have the confirmation email as well)

I saw no place to put my GC name so I've sent an email to help keep the records straight.

same here for both me and roomie - thought maybe I missed something, but neither of us found a place to put in geo-nick - sending email.

I thought paypal was going to stall but it did go through (already have the confirmation email as well)

I saw no place to put my GC name so I've sent an email to help keep the records straight.

same here... sent an e-mail to be sure. ;)

Confirmation Page is updating... Thinkin' we got both types of coins! *crossin' fingers"

Got mine - I hope!

The first time I tried, I got an error message from Paypal and had to start over - GRRRR! I was rather flumoxed then, and don't know if there was a box for my geo-name or if it got entered, but the payment went through. If you didn't my geo- name, my city is Fort Atkinson. I'll email it too.

Edit: after reading the other posts, I see I'm not alone. Whew!

Edited by Team LightningBugs

Got an error on first attempt, so went for a second time and went through. Order may appear twice, was not intentional.

Yes, I also ordered two coins of each, missed the geonick and sent an email.

What about the cost for shipment?

Edited by Scaramanga

I also ordered 2 LE coins. Got stuck on paypal and had to resubmit, so I forgot to make sure my geoname was entered. It is dyankee1995 if you need it.

I got my order in, although there wasn't a place to put my geonick. I'll send you an email with the information.

Couldn't find any place for our Geonick, so it is GBOTS...

Sent an email.

Same here. No place for my geo nick. I send an email with the information. My geocick is also the same as my email address. I hope it got through.