2006 Georgia Geocoins

Thorny1

These must have started shipping. They're on eBay already:

2006 Georgia Stone Mountain Geocoin

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=8729579183

2006 LE Georgia Peach Geocoin

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=8729576278

Anyone else get theirs?

Wow already on eBay and we the purchasers have not even received them yet? :ninja:

Strange how that happens...I'm confused did somebody already received theres in the mail and put it for auction?

Pepper

Folks 2/3 of the coins were mailed today. None of the international orders went out, they along with all others will be mailed out by friday.

Speaking for myself and not the Coin group as a whole:

No I am not going to post a list of who was shipped coins. As I sent them out via US Postal Service using Paypal you should have recieved an e-mail already.

The coins went out basicly in the order the e-mails were received. If you got in early for the Peach coin then came back and ordered some Stone Mountain coins both orders were combined and shipped. There were a few lucky people that stopped by the house as we were sorting the coins and did pick up their coins.

And to stop any flames on that subject they WERE NOT given a rebate of their shipping.

I wish to thank all who purchased the coins, also to those who voiced their opinions on the coins or ordering methods etc. I accept all the comments both pro and con, they help us to become better at coin production and help us learn as we continue forth. Now back to posting for the group.

We hope you enjoy the fruits of our efforts. We do this as we love coins, icons and enjoy the people we come in contact with in this sport of ours. Thanks for your support.

GA Cacher, Team PEZ, Thorny1, Team Happyspider and TRAM

Folks 2/3 of the coins were mailed today. None of the international orders went out, they along with all others will be mailed out by friday.

Speaking for myself and not the Coin group as a whole:

No I am not going to post a list of who was shipped coins. As I sent them out via US Postal Service using Paypal you should have recieved an e-mail already.

The coins went out basicly in the order the e-mails were received. If you got in early for the Peach coin then came back and ordered some Stone Mountain coins both orders were combined and shipped. There were a few lucky people that stopped by the house as we were sorting the coins and did pick up their coins.

And to stop any flames on that subject they WERE NOT given a rebate of their shipping.

I wish to thank all who purchased the coins, also to those who voiced their opinions on the coins or ordering methods etc. I accept all the comments both pro and con, they help us to become better at coin production and help us learn as we continue forth. Now back to posting for the group.

We hope you enjoy the fruits of our efforts. We do this as we love coins, icons and enjoy the people we come in contact with in this sport of ours. Thanks for your support.

Thank you for the update GA Cacher, Team PEZ, Thorny1, Team Happyspider and TRAM we will be looking forward to recieving ours.

OK Folks with 2 exceptions all the GA Geocoins are mailed or will be mailed by 9:00 AM SAturday 12/3/2005 !

The 2 are from people whose mailing address was not listed or didn't seem correct. Those people have been e-mailed and their coins will go out as soon as we have a correction.

Sorry for the delay. If any of you were wanting to get the Peach on E-Bay well about 9 people already have. :blink:

:ph34r:

Thanks for your support and we hope you enjoy our coins.

(3:41 AM here going to bed now must be at Post Office at 9:00 am opening)

GA Cacher,

In an earlier post you said Peach and Stone Mtn orders were combined and shipped together. I only received my Peaches. I was just wondering if there was an error or if I should wait for another package with the Stone Mtn order.

Thanks

I was wondering a similar thing. I got my "shipping confirmation" for 2 peaches, but not one for the others. Figured they were shipped together but since they went out today, it'll be a few more days 'til i know.

GA Cacher,

In an earlier post you said Peach and Stone Mtn orders were combined and shipped together. I only received my Peaches. I was just wondering if there was an error or if I should wait for another package with the Stone Mtn order.

Thanks

We may have sent you 2 mailings. Please wait and if you don't recieve the second shipment contact me. PLZ include the name your paypal account is listed under. We have more than 1 Wright.

GA Cacher

I was wondering a similar thing.  I got my "shipping confirmation" for 2 peaches, but not one for the others.  Figured they were shipped together but since they went out today, it'll be a few more days 'til i know.

I used PAypal shipping to send most of the orders. This generates

1) an e-mail to the purchaser and the US Post Office

2) prints out a mail delivery label which includes postage AND a barcode for Delivery confirmation.

3) It also debits the Paypal account, this is a nice feature when doing many packages

4)BUT if a purchaser has more than 1 order if I click "ship" on both then I will generate 2 labels with postage and this is a waste of money, paper and ink.

5) so I chose to send one package and I include the weight of both orders on the form.

Therefore you get one e-mail showing an order is shipped and we combine the coins in the one mailing. This also save time, packing materiels and trips to the Post Office, as they have been "Paid" to the USPS I can just give the cartons to my home carrier.

With WrightStuff I must have messed up and sent him 2 packages on diffferent days.

Also since I am explaining the shipping, large orders ( over 13 OZ) went Priority Mail and International orders went Air Mail First Class.

IF you have any other questions please write me at

gageocoin@gmail.com

Thanks Tom

Edited by GA Cacher

Thanks for the reply GA Cacher. The two packages are certainly not a problem, I just wanted to make sure my Stone Mtn order didn't get lost in the shuffle. Now I know to keep watching the mailbox.

By the way, the peach coins look great. Thanks to everyone for all of their hard work in making this project a reality.

Why is the icon busted for the Georgia coins?

I noticed the same. Worked for a few days, then seemed to not work anymore.

This problem in an off and on problem. We have advised Bryan and Nate at Groundspeak and they are working to correct the stituation.

Thanks for your support!

Edited by GA Cacher
I have not gotten my Stone Mountain yet.......

Have you shipped all the coins?

Yes, we have shipped all of the coins. Email GA Cacher who has all of the delivery confirmation forms and we can see where your order is and if they say there has been a delivery, etc. Sorry for the trouble.

T1