2006 Georgia Geocoins

Thorny1

Just saw the completed list for the Georgia Peach coins. My name WAS on the original list you started to make the 1st day but it is no longer there. I do also have a paid Paypal invoice which is timestamped just 45 seconds after this coin when on sale? Did I somehow get cut from the list??? :lol:

Weekly Update :ninja:

Both coin editions are sold out.

The coins are in the minting process. We received the tracking numbers from gc.com yesterday and sent those on to the mint, too. They have not given us a shipping date yet, best guess is the week after Thanksgiving since it is my understanding they are closed that week. We will update this thread when we know the firm dates.

When you receive your coins, you will be able to retrieve the activation codes for them from the Geocoin Club site (www.geocoinclub/code.php) and then activate them through your account on www.geocaching.com.

Thank you for your support!

Thorny1, Team Pez, GA Cacher, TRAM, Team Happyspider

Just out of curiosity. because I happen to be one of those extras, How many of the LE Peach coins did you end up having to order over the 200 limit?

130 over the original 200, making the total number of peach coins minted 330 I believe

Wow. The last two LE type coins I ordered really had their mintages expand from what was stated in the pre-order information. Hopefully others will figure out how to avoid this in the future.

We received pics of both of the Georgia coin proofs today and ok'd them and thought you might enjoy seeing them also <_< We hope you are as pleased with them as we are. You can see the pics here. Thank you for your continued support.

Thorny1, GA Cacher, Team PEZ, TRAM, Team Happyspider

Edited by Thorny1