2006 Georgia Geocoins

Thorny1

I believe there was a post where Thorny1 said the others were joining him at his house where they would go over the orders together.

So NEITHER list is finalized at this moment. And unless you're on the first half of the LE coin list, I wouldn't be 100% sure you got them until there is an updated posting from one of them.

I believe once both lists are checked and rechecked, both will be updated online at the same time.

Okie dokie - Let's make this simple ;)

Paypal is not reconciling itself - ya'll broke Paypal :mad:

We're working on getting that straight. We're sorry this has drug out so long, we'd all rather be caching or anything else right now, too ;)

We've taken a break for a couple hours to take care of family business, etc... and will get back together and get it straight later this evening. Our apologies to everyone.

T1

I sent Team PEZ, AtlantaGal and Thorny1 each an e-mail with my GC handle and my name and address for their records. Can't wait to get them!

When are they supposed to ship?

Why on earth would you send me that info?

Last time I checked, neither list was finalized yet, sheesh

Edited by AtlantaGal

OK! Here's the update everyone's been waiting on.

Even with turning off the paypal link for the LE Peach coin 2 min into the sale, there were enough people already placing thier orders that we ended up selling 330 Peach coins. So that is what we decided to order as the only fair way because of the paypal glitch there. (Ya'll broke paypal <g> be proud!)

We sold 832 of the 1000 Stone Mountain coins. That means we still have 168 to be sold. We are selling them by email time stamp starting now (12:10 am 10/24/05) We will take orders for the 168 and send out paypal invoices for them. You then have 24 hours to pay or it goes to the next person in line. Email your order to GaGeoCoin@gmail.com.

Thank you one and all for your patience and support with us during this sale. We learned a lot and although there were a few bumps we've gotten through it. Thanks again to AG for the help on the boards, it is much appreciated.

Thorny1, GA Cacher, Team Pez, TRAM, and Team Happyspider

Woo hoo!  Thanks, Thorny!

Just one question.... did I , or did I not get in under the time limit?  Was I on the "original" order list?  :lol:  I'm curious!

I don't know if he's still on or not. He may have went to bed. but the way I understand it... If you have a paypal receipt for your orders from this morning, you're in.

Edited by AtlantaGal

2 LE and 3 Stone Mountains is what we have you down for, JoeFrog :lol:

Before anyone else asks - if you got a reciept from paypal, you got in. The lists will be updated with all the names tomorrow, we've all got to work our jobs though and I'm headed out of town on a business trip until Wed. Give us a little more time and we'll get all the questions answered and names posted and confirmed. :lol:

T1

Edited by Thorny1

Before anyone else asks - if you got a reciept from paypal, you got in. The lists will be updated with all the names tomorrow, we've all got to work our jobs though and I'm headed out of town on a business trip until Wed. Give us a little more time and we'll get all the questions answered and names posted and confirmed. :lol:

T1

Wow - really? I got a receipt. :lol:

T1

Thank you boys and girls, you did a terrific job. You can go to bed and rest a while now. :lol:

There were a couple of payments for the limited edition coin that were over the limit. We are refunding anything over the 2 coin limit to the buyer less the paypal fees as promised. Look for that to happen late tomorrow evening.

T1

One of those would be me :lol: . I ordered twice not knowing the first one went thru.

There were a couple of payments for the limited edition coin that were over the limit. We are refunding anything over the 2 coin limit to the buyer less the paypal fees as promised. Look for that to happen late tomorrow evening.

T1

what is going to happen to the people that (by no falt of there own and the way the back button works sometimes on pay pal) sent in 2 payments for 2 each

not that this happend to me because it did not but i know someone that it did just need to know if i shold be asking for one of his extras :lol:

Thanks so much for your efforts today "Team Peach". That was a gracious maneuver in expanding the Peach sales. E-mail sent for a Stone Mountain now, as I'd probably enjoy having both afterall. Now, another suspense for me begins! Did I get in...tune in, same Yime Time, same Yime Channel...

:lol: Thanks again!

Ya'll are killing me :lol:

YemonYime sleep in peace, your order has been recieved :lol:

ou8alizzard, we'll be refunding the moneys less the paypal fees.

Thanks again to everyone for the support, encouragement, kind words, patience and constructive criticism. We'll do better next time, we promise.

Get some sleep and then go geocaching! There might be a geocoin there to be found :lol:

G'night!

T1

Are you kidding me? The value of my 2 peach coins just got reduced by nearly 1/2!!??

This is an outrage! I demand an inquiry.

Just kidding of course. I am glad you all had the heart to open it up to the slow-pokes who took over the 90-second threshold to get their orders in. :lol::lol:

ya them slow pokes what were they thinking taking over 90 sec. to order a coin lol J/K

Very frustrating morning... since I was ready at the correct time, but couldn't see the link..... I'm sure I'll be able to trade for a peach at some point..... I'm just upset that I blew off a morning of caching to sit here and not get my order in....Oh well!!!! time to get ready to go to the geocaching picnic event....

I geocached and got in. I sent you an email.

well looks like my deal fell through to get a peach coin, least I think I got in with nursedave's group order for the regular edition. That was fast!

And the peach one now goes into my list of coins I doubt I'll ever see, heh!

Okay if someone that ordered 2 wants to make an interesting trade, say for one of my yet to be minted personal coins (only minting 100, and expect only about 50 will ever make it out of my state, and I don't plan to mint any more ever) let me know.

T1

I got a receipt for the LE peaches and didn't have any problems with paypal and don't see my name on the list???

T1

I got a receipt for the LE peaches and didn't have any problems with paypal and don't see my name on the list???

See highlighted text above.

Windrose

Prairiepartners: They will get the list updated today - I looked real quick and it looks like you ordered 1 Stone Mountain and 2 Peach coins.

There are about 120 Stone Mountain coins left - just an fyi.

We will send out paypal invoices this evening.

Thanks again!

T1

Folks, do you have payment receipts from paypal for your coin orders from yesterday? If the answer is YES, then you got the coins you ordered (except for those that attempted to order more than 2 peach coins. Any payment amount over $20 on the peach coins will be refunded less the paypal fees)

Not sure why a list even matters at this point. :lol:

Folks, do you have payment receipts from paypal for your coin orders from yesterday?  If the answer is YES, then you got the coins you ordered (except for those that attempted to order more than 2 peach coins. Any payment amount over $20 on the peach coins will be refunded less the paypal fees)

Not sure why a list even matters at this point. :lol:

It's called "warm fuzzy". People want to see something from the GA people definitely stating that they have a coin, because computers have been known to mess up orders. Just look at what happened yesterday with PayPal! :lol: