2006 Georgia Geocoins

Thorny1

This is the problem with Paypal and limited coins. I am still trying to figure out how to put my coins up and make sure I dont run out as I have 100 of the 'bronze' coins.

The only way I have found, to avoid things like this, is to use buy it now with ebay. I tried a few carts but just as we saw today, they wont handle the load.

The only problem with Ebay is, it adds another $.60 - 1.25 per order on top of paypal fees.

Christian

Very frustrating morning... since I was ready at the correct time, but couldn't see the link..... I'm sure I'll be able to trade for a peach at some point..... I'm just upset that I blew off a morning of caching to sit here and not get my order in....Oh well!!!! time to get ready to go to the geocaching picnic event....

yeah! I'm on the list! (as E Lemcke)

I did already send a mail, but i'll also post it here (I don't want to get rejected)

My first attempt to pay failed (paypal did get stuck), so I used the back button, and tried again.

That did work, only there was automaticly another oin added to my shopping cart. I know that more than 2 aren't alowwed, and I only need 2 of them, so please don't reject me.

You can refund the third coin to me, but no need to hurry.

How many times am I going to have to hit refresh 'til I see my name?!?

It's alot of work, I think you need to have a little patience. Read everything that the person selling them wrote. He's doing his best. :mad:

I know TeamMD,

Just trying to lighten the mood with a little levity. ;) Sometimes my sense of humor doesn't translate well to print. ;)

I'll just go back to hitting refresh. If I keep this up I'll have a callous on my finger soon. ;)

Larry

Well, I'm a little concerned too, because my PayPal receipt says 12:01pm, and I was the first person on this thread to post mine went through. Hopefully, they're working in reverse? :mad:

my paypal receipt was sent to my in box at 9:01am 12:01est as well i made the list in the top 10 dont know how fast they sold out the way the counter was moving could it have been in less then a min?

Well, I'm a little concerned too, because my PayPal receipt says 12:01pm, and I was the first person on this thread to post mine went through.  Hopefully, they're working in reverse?  :mad:

my paypal receipt was sent to my in box at 9:01am 12:01est as well i made the list in the top 10 dont know how fast they sold out the way the counter was moving could it have been in less then a min?

I'm going by the time the PayPal receipt has on it. Mine is 12:01:20. I just hope they're going by PayPal time, and not the order in which receipts arrive in their mailbox. Email can be delayed.

With it saying MUST have the Geonick in there, and all the people saying they didn't put theirs in anywhere, does that mean that there's going to be a last chance sale of the rejected coins?

no - that means we will have to go back to our gmail account and match the names with the person ..

stay tuned!

-TP

I wonder if really 200 coins are to be sold, or if the people working on these coins already took their allotment from the 200? I don't see their names in the list.

Well there are 85 spaces for names, and if you assume everyone ordered 2, then there must be 30 left for the makers.

i guess they're still updating the list.