2006 Georgia Geocoins

Thorny1

Peach coin order went through with just a little lag. I then went back for order #2 the stone mtn and got the paypal errors twice. Checked my account and the transaction had not gone through for the stn mtn. Tried a third time on them and it finally went through.

No place to put a geonick on either order for me. Luckily, they know my real name.

I can't believe paypal staled like it did.

Edited by AtlantaGal
I thought paypal was going to stall but it did go through (already have the confirmation email as well)

I saw no place to put my GC name so I've sent an email to help keep the records straight.

I sent an email also.

That was interesting I had my entire family standing behind me yelling GO MOM, GO MOM!

Looking forward to that Peach.

Ok back to my normal day, thanks GA for the excitement this morning. :mad:

Pepper

Edited by Pepper

Can someone post the actual link for ordering the regular coins... I still cannot see the links on either of the preview screen... I have been trying since before the deadline started, but the snew screen has not been pushed out here yet...I know I already missed the limited...but would still like to order the other...

Can someone post the actual link for ordering the regular coins... I still cannot see the links on either of the preview screen... I have been trying since before the deadline started, but the snew screen has not been pushed out here yet...I know I already missed the limited...but would still like to order the other...

You need to refresh the page and it will be there.

Thanks FlyinV... at least I was able to order those now...still no links here...that's the problem with changing a page and not just publishing the new link.... it can take several hours to distribute a new page.....just he luck of the draw....

Edited by f0t0m0m

No place to put a geonick on either order for me. Luckily, they know my real name.

I can't believe paypal staled like it did.

No wonder Paypal stalled, I hit the refresh button on the preview page just before 12 noon and saw the page counter jump by over 1000. It was being hit like crazy.

From what I saw I'd say the site got around 8,000 hits between 8:45 and 9:00

If it was spinning any faster it could have doubled as a windmill :mad:

Team PEZ 

Posted: Oct 23 2005, 08:30 AM

Report PostQuote Post

Premium Member

Thorny1, GA Cacher and I are all on a 3-way phonecall updating the list at 3 different houses! Bear with us folks!!! - TP

This post has been edited by Team PEZ on Oct 23 2005, 08:31 AM

Not sure how this works, but I hope that you aren't all saving at the same time?!?

It's amazing how fast those orders went through even with the paypal lag. I was 10 seconds "submitting" slower than J Buckler and I'm not even on the list yet. Both my orders hung on submit payment.

I placed a separate order for each coin to save time.

Edited by AtlantaGal

My first order hung on submitting payment. I then checked my account to see if it had gone through after receiving a error page. I then resubmitted payment after seeing that it had not showed up on account page and it went through the second time, but not sure it coins had already been sold out by that time. I'm assuming if payment was processed that my order came through in time, otherwise payments will have to be refunded to those that were too late. Is this correct?