My Coin Is Travelling! My Coin Is Travelling!

Lemon Fresh Dog

I love Quebec City! I spent a few weeks south of the city with an old girlfriend and stayed at the Chateau L. (we then went to Rimouski -- quite the event for an anglo such as myslelf!)

Please thank your crew for moving the coin -- Quebec has been VERY good with several of my Travel Bugs. I'll be in Montreal on Nov. 14th and will make sure to sprinkle some of my personal coins (geobones) in caches I am able to visit.

Am I missing something? I thought geocoins were trackable because they are meant to travel. And if the stated goal of the coin is to travel, why would anyone want to keep it? I thought cachers should follow the same "geo-ethics" with geocoins like they do with travel bugs. ;)

The only thing you're missing is the dark side of human nature. If you want to kill a bunch of time, there is a lot of discussion on the topics you touched on in this very forum B)

Hopefully some bones end up to Finland also someday ;)

I guess if any of my geobones were to end up in Finland, I'd need some cacher in Finland to send me their address and then I could send them one of my "travelling" geobones and one of my "regular" geobones (they are the same, one has a travel tag attached).

They could keep the one geobone as a gift and place the travelling one into a cache for folks to discover and move along.

If only there was someone in Finland that would do that..... :mad: