A Devilously Congrats

The Ollies

:mad::mad::D:mad::D:(

A HUGE congrats to Andybug & Ladybird for reaching 900 today, whilst doing all of Simply Pauls Ridgeway series with Beck & Ian.

Not only a major milestone, but The Bugs, and Beck & Ian did the whole walk from start to finish, and were sponsered to do the walk in aid of the Red Kites, who are being re-introduced to the area, 13 hours later, 35 caches, 27.25 miles and money well invested they are homeward bound.

We are proud of all four of you, and well done on your achievement, and for the monies you have raised on such a worthy cause.......(the cheque is in the post!)

WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!

:mad:  :mad:  :D  :(  :mad:  :)

A HUGE congrats to Andybug & Ladybird for reaching 900 today, whilst doing all of Simply Pauls Ridgeway series with Beck & Ian.

Not only a major milestone, but The Bugs, and Beck & Ian did the whole walk from start to finish, and were sponsered to do the walk in aid of the Red Kites, who are being re-introduced to the area, 13 hours later, 35 caches, 27.25 miles and money well invested they are homeward bound.

We are proud of all four of you, and well done on your achievement, and for the monies you have raised on such a worthy cause.......(the cheque is in the post!)

WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!

This is the sort of Congratulations post that I like to see :D .... It gives some interesting information (apart from the significant milestone) on the people involved, their location and the worthwhile fund-raising. Well done all of you... I hope the Red Kites appreciate your efforts!

animal-smiley-074.gif

(sorry - no Red Kites - This is the best I have)

Mrs B

..... How about an eagle? baldeagle.gif

...that's nearer than a penguin :D

Edited by The Blorenges

well done on your marathon charity cache bash,its all in a good cause im sure of that,hope your feet are all ok. we just managed 800 the other day so all of us are still having lots of fun. will you try 50 caches on your next attempt,we will donate something if you do. all the best jeffandpat and two corgis.

Huge congrats to Andy and Kerrie and big thanks to them too for being such great company yesterday, we made an excellent team B)

Thanks to everyone for your kind words too, we'll let you know the total raised when it's all gathered up but it's over £100 so far B)

I took some video footage of the day whilst we went around so once it's edited up, I'll post it online.

As for our feet this morning, all things considered they're not that bad, last night however, we felt like eighty year olds doddering around ;)

B)B):D Thanks for all your kind messages of congrats!!!!

We would also like to thankBekandian for all their help, and for their company along the way :DB)B)

As for Pids last post ;) -shocking, don't know where he dug that up from!!!!!!

Just to put the record straight, I don't bleach my hair-that piccie was taken in an anti blonde phase!!!!!!

But seriously, thanks again everybody, and thanks to SP for his challenging set of caches-it was hard but well worth it B);)

AB&LB

Hi,

Well done all of you thats a great achievement. I would love to do the Ridgeway run too, you will have to tell me all about it at the halloween do.

Look forward to seeing you and perhaps I should by you a celebratory drink for all that hard work, I also think The Kites are a worthy cause well done again.

Yorkypudding.