What Good Are Categories If Users Are Not Permitte

That's how I saw it too.

I know that they were put there as place holders for pre-existing Locationless to move into.

Like the PLANTS one... I'm dying to put one in, but can't.

Haven't checked for a while, maybe I can..

:lol: The Blue Quasar

Seems like it was only a select few that got to do the catigories and for us that have something that dont fit into any of those are just out of the game.

Seems like it was only a select few that got to do the catigories and for us that have something that dont fit into any of those are just out of the game.

No. That's not true. The idea is that if there isn't a category for something you want to find, you propose it and it becomes a new category. It is still an early beta, however, and based on feedback from the first few months we need to put some more features in place before we open it up more to new categories.

We are occasionally pulling category proposals and making them into categories now. If you have a good idea you can post it in there.

No. That's not true. The idea is that if there isn't a category for something you want to find, you propose it and it becomes a new category. It is still an early beta, however, and based on feedback from the first few months we need to put some more features in place before we open it up more to new categories.

We are occasionally pulling category proposals and making them into categories now. If you have a good idea you can post it in there.

Sorry for sounding so negative Jeremy.You have put alot of time into getting this site going . Somthing most of us could not do.Some of us should just keep quiet because we dont know what we are talking about.I am one.Until I know how Waymarking works I will wait to make stupid comments.