Quiggle?

El Diablo

Ringbone was complaining one day. He only found 1 cache I believe...well anyways....he couldn't convey his point to the masses. He created another account so he could have someone agree with him on something for once. Forgot to log out and when he posted, it said "why does my post say ringbone?"....he repeated the post a minute later in a the "oronma" account.

I think he was banned.

But the question is now posed....can a forum mod be banned? :D (JK, I don't want to turn into PILTY :mad: )

PS I've been reading through the old posts today, and uncovered those two...I got quite a laugh.....especially after "broncoholics".

:mad: Taboo! :D

I'm retired and have very little to do. I'm always hearing about forum topics and encouraged to participate in them by my friend Sept1c_Tank. For the life of me I can't understand the enthusiasm about wasting time with any such thing. Who cares who Quiggle is? Don't you people have lives? Get over it! :mad:

I'm retired and have very little to do. I'm always hearing about forum topics and encouraged to participate in them by my friend Sept1c_Tank. For the life of me I can't understand the enthusiasm about wasting time with any such thing. Who cares who Quiggle is? Don't you people have lives? Get over it! :mad:

The moderators have discussed your post. We would like for you to try and convince your friend Sept1c Tank to come over to your way of thinking. Could you talk with him soonest?

Also, please send me your PayPal information. Thanks.

Don't you people have lives?  Get over it! :mad:

This from a retired guy with very little to do! ;)

Lissen, in the great hereafter, forget about seeing Grandma again -- I want to know who was who online. I want everyone to rip off the avatar, and I can go, "Ohmigosh, you were BobDogbutt353?!"

Okay, that's not all that interesting in the Geocaching forums, but I have been in some large and magnificent internet arguments peopled entirely by socks. I once tried to write down all the names I personally had posted under, but I got to 50 and gave it up.

I'm retired and have very little to do.  I'm always hearing about forum topics and encouraged to participate in them by my friend Sept1c_Tank.  For the life of me I can't understand the enthusiasm about wasting time with any such thing.  Who cares who Quiggle is?  Don't you people have lives?  Get over it! :mad:

The moderators have discussed your post. We would like for you to try and convince your friend Sept1c Tank to come over to your way of thinking. Could you talk with him soonest?

Also, please send me your PayPal information. Thanks.

Too funny!!! ;)

El Diablo