Bug With Bookmark Box Being Over-written

Jeep_Dog

On this cache page the bookmark box is whited out by what I presume to possibly by a table included in the cache description. In other words, the cache description "bleeds over" into the right portion of the page and into the bookmark box.

This may or may not occur on all screens/resolutions, so if it does not appear for you, just take my word for it.

Interesting, while I don't see the cache description bleeding over, I did notice that the "Please note: To use the services of geocaching.com, you must agree to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer." part does bleed over when the page is made very narrow.

Edit: and it just occured to me that this is your cache so you see a lot more "buttons" above the bookmark list which probably pushes it down into the cache description. for me it just happens to line up with the part I mentioned above.

Edited by mini cacher
Interesting, while I don't see the cache description bleeding over, I did notice that the "Please note: To use the services of geocaching.com, you must agree to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer." part does bleed over when the page is made very narrow.

Edit: and it just occured to me that this is your cache so you see a lot more "buttons" above the bookmark list which probably pushes it down into the cache description. for me it just happens to line up with the part I mentioned above.

the cache owner’s view is different to any other user because there are five more buttons in the cache description’s upper right area.

happy hunting - the old fashioned way (trads only, exceptions may appear)

Edit: and it just occured to me that this is your cache so you see a lot more "buttons" above the bookmark list which probably pushes it down into the cache description.  for me it just happens to line up with the part I mentioned above.

the cache owner’s view is different to any other user because there are five more buttons in the cache description’s upper right area.

happy hunting - the old fashioned way (trads only, exceptions may appear)

dude.. didn't I just say that in the post you quoted? thanks for seconding it I guess.