The Captain Is Looking For Gc.com Trackables

Capt Biggins

Hahaaaaa- Tis I Capt Biggins..Garrrr!!!! I be looking for any and all GC trackable coins out there for me booty chest...tis the chest I bring to all events I attend and share me wealth and new Icons for anyone there..Looking to pay "cost" for them w/ min shipping charges. To save time I'm already am a CC geocoin club member so I have all them so far, and have the following geocoins also: Geowoodstock3, Midwest GeoBash, Michigan, Maryland, Ohio, New Jersey, Tennessee(pewter), European Union, Kilted Cachers, and FotoMom- with a Compass Rose on pre-order and talks over all 3 Germany coins and Colorado in the works too..looking for either info on others I don't have or trade trackables I have for trackables- I'm not that desperate to over pay for them but might be willing to buy back at the resonable price you paid for it...thanks of your time you scurvy dogs!!!

.. PLEASE NOTE THE SEARCH IS FOR TRACKABLE GEOCOINS THAT GIVE ICONS ON GEOCACHING.COM- NO PERSONALS PLEASE UNLESS THEY GIVE YOU A ICON ON GEOCACHING.COM...!!!

Edited by Capt Biggins
I have ordered, Wisconsin, New York, Kwansas, Pennsylvania, Firelement, screw, christmas ornaments, New Mexico, Whyoming, Iowa, Avroair, Whyoming, just to name a few are all gc trackable. I don't have them in hand but you know how long it can take after ordering.

Why is Whyoming on your list twice? :blink:

I have ordered, Wisconsin, New York, Kwansas, Pennsylvania, Firelement, screw, christmas ornaments, New Mexico, Whyoming, Iowa, Avroair, Whyoming, just to name a few are all gc trackable. I don't have them in hand but you know how long it can take after ordering.

Why is Whyoming on your list twice? :blink:

Actually it should not be on my list at all. It is not gc trackable

I didn't see Germany on your list.

There is a gc.com account profile who's only purpose is to list all the available icons.

That would be http://www.geocaching.com/profile/Default.aspx?u=icon+sp

If you have a coin that I can add to the list let me know.

I see on your list of coins needed that you have "San Diego" listed. I must have missed that one. Is there a San Diego coin with a GC icon in production?