Screw Geocoins (revisited)

Cornerstone4

Dew Crew - Paypal is preferred, but we can work something out on an individual basis....

What else would you except?

I could accept either Cash or Check....sent by mail....No credit cards outside of Paypal...

Great! I'll post how many I want to order later tonight. Of course you'll have to email me the address.

QUOTE (Shop99er @ Oct 21 2005, 11:07 AM)

QUOTE (DancesWithMoose @ Oct 21 2005, 12:05 PM)

Will they fit together? 

Does it matter...really? 

Well, it doesn't really matter, but they will fit! The screws won't be truly round, but they are 3-D. There will be a corresponding slot on the nut to allow the screw to be inserted! :)

This coin isn't some sort of subliminal message sponsored by a drug company is it? Like the TV ad with the guy passing a football through the tire swing?

I had seen a couple of the posts here joking about needing a nut to go with the screws, so I wanted to let everyone know that it is part of the plan. 

There will be a corresponding slot on the nut to allow the screw to be inserted! B)

Exactly! What good is a screw if you can't get a nut? :):D:)

That took longer than I thought it would..... :o

So, when will the Trinity of the Screw be complete? Gonna need washers. :)

I have a handful of the "Washer Geocoins" in hand right now! (Well, they're in my toolbox) I could still ship them off to you for...say...$5.25 a piece?

Hey, the government pays that!

No we don't!! :o

We get a bulk order discount, and only pay $88.73 each!! :)

Geez.....

I had seen a couple of the posts here joking about needing a nut to go with the screws, so I wanted to let everyone know that it is part of the plan. 

There will be a corresponding slot on the nut to allow the screw to be inserted! :mad:

Exactly! What good is a screw if you can't get a nut? :mad::mad::D

That took longer than I thought it would..... :D

Well, I was going to say "some of my favorite memories involve that corresponding slot that allows the screw to be inserted!"

Ok, I'm taking a big risk here - I haven't eve talked to my wife yet about getting a screw, but I'm willing to bet she'll like the idea so much she'll want one of her own.

Please give me the Double Pleasure Screw. In other words, I'd like two.

Thanks for finally offering a desperately needed service for us repressed geocachers. :mad:

Okay, I am not above paying for a screw.  In fact, I'll take 3.  What is the ETA on the geoscrews?
Okay, I am not above paying for a screw.  In fact, I'll take 3.  What is the ETA on the geoscrews?

Apparently, you are willing to pay twice for the same screw. :mad: