Screw Geocoins (revisited)

Cornerstone4

Update as of 11/14/05

I just got off the phone with C&P. We have had to make some mods to the die artwork, and we are still waiting for our tracking numbers.

We do have our prefix, SG, and the icon is approved.

If we get the numbers this week as anticipated, we should have screws in-hand the first week of December.

Thanks for your patience.

Dave

Update as of 11/14/05

I just got off the phone with C&P. We have had to make some mods to the die artwork, and we are still waiting for our tracking numbers.

We do have our prefix, SG, and the icon is approved.

If we get the numbers this week as anticipated, we should have screws in-hand the first week of December.

Thanks for your patience.

Dave

Very Cool! Can't wait!

Well, the coins aren't here yet, but we did get our tracking numbers today! Yippee!

I logged one into my profile just to see the icon. The detail of the entire screw didn't work too well for the size file they needed, so we went with a srew-head instead.

Check it out. :huh:

That's a great icon, can't wait to get my coins.

;)

Pretty cool Thrasher22!

How do you capture the page like that? I have tried, and it never works!

As to the other questions:

Yes, we have about 50 coins left. Send me an email so I can send you a PayPal invoice.

Dave

Press ALT Print Screen to capture the active window. After that, you can always edit the file.

Pretty cool Thrasher22!

Yes, we have about 50 coins left. Send me an email so I can send you a PayPal invoice.

Dave

I use ACDSee to capture screen shots. You just have to click on Acquire -> Screen. Other picture viewers can do it too, including IrfanView, which is free.

Nielsenc: after you press Alt-Print Screen, where is the image saved?

Pretty cool Thrasher22!

Dave

I use ACDSee to capture screen shots. You just have to click on Acquire -> Screen. Other picture viewers can do it too, including IrfanView, which is free.

Nielsenc: after you press Alt-Print Screen, where is the image saved?

Alt-PrtScn saves to the clipboard, then you can paste it into your favorite image editer.