Screw Geocoins (revisited)

Cornerstone4

Aww Nuts! Please tell me it's not too late to get a screw... geocoin, that is. I've been out of the loop for a while and this looks like a perfect reminder to get back out and hunt those caches that have been popping up so close to my home.

If it counts for anything I was here for the original discussion of the Screw Geocoins and I think I even asked for a gold one on that thread! :lol::P Looks like there was no Golden Screw after all and I guess I missed the Silver... so I'll take a couple "Standard" screws instead. Two screws are better than one... as long as you're safe, right?

Edited by TeamZebra

For those that haven't received an invoice yet, don't worry.

I appreciate how quickly you all responded, I have been invoicing like crazy!

I need to head home and get some sleep now. I need to be back in the office in about 7 hours, and I have a 40 minute drive each way!

I wanted to send the invoices out to all of the people on the silver list first, just in case we have a drop out there so I can notify the waiting list.

I will try to finish this tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks for your patience.

Dave

Thank you to everyone that has been contacting me! :)

Things have been a bit crazy lately. :o

I think we are finally on the home stretch as far as orders go. I am still waiting to hear from some of the reserved silver coins, but I will give them until the end of the week. (Not all of us can live on this thread!) B)

Anyway, there are only 200 of the regular screws left. If anyone still wants some, or wants some more, the easiest thing for me is if you send me an email with your Geocaching handle, and an email address for me to send a PayPal invoice.

Also, if you already contacted me with your email for a bill, and haven't received an invoice yet, please let me know. I had a couple of mistakes on email addresses, and unfortunately, I haven't found an area where PayPal alerts me to undeliverable mail! :huh:

Anyway, thanks again for all of your support. It has been a real pleasure screwing all of you. :):P:);)

I am still waiting to hear from some of the reserved silver coins, but I will give them until the end of the week. (Not all of us can live on this thread!) :(

On the silver coins will you be working through the wait list and go by the ones that next reqested for them? :ph34r: Just wondering cause I was so close to the wait list and still want one. B)