Screw Geocoins (revisited)

Cornerstone4

So, is it reasonable to assume that the coins we asked for in this thread are reserved? 

Good question! 

Yes, we have kept a list of all the names here. We will accept payments on the silver coins first, based on the list posted the other night. (Unfortunately, we missed one name on the first posting. We were each keeping a couple for ourselves, so I am giving up one of mine. That means we will be accepting payments for the first 51 coins reserved.)

On the regular coins, there is no problem. We have over 300 unspoken for at this time. (I guess not as many people found this as funny as we anticipated!)

I just got the die artwork, and there was 1 mis-spelled word. Once I get the corrected artwork back, I'll post it here. If you are interested in a regular coin, please let us know ASAP. We will eat the extra numbers we have if we don't get more orders by the weeks end. (It's cheaper than minting the coins and sitting on inventory.)

Edited to add this note. For the silver coins, I will ask everyone that is on the reserved list to send an email to my account. I will then reply with a PayPal invoice. That will make it easier to make sure we don't get extra payments.

Edited by Cornerstone4

Yes... all the coins asked for are either "reserved"... or in the case of the silver "reserved" or "waitlisted"...

After we post paypal information, there will be an established time-period (at least a week) during which you need to make the payment, or forfeit your "reservation".

Here is the list of who made the Silver coins, with the first on the wait list included.

As of this post, there are 675 regular coins left.

Name LE WL

tdl&Claire 1

PrairiePartners 1

KentuckyGirls 1

Stuck on WGS84 1

Darby Gill 1

Golfin'Fool and Me too 1

nielsenc 1

Tin ear 1

Yemon Yime 1

Cascadepkr 1

Slammer180 1

Teammaddog 1

PassingWind 1

Grandpa Kim (COOL) 1

CHileHead 1

DHobby1 1

Tinfoil 1

Team CoyChev 1

macatac1961 1

Julia51:) 1

Cache-Hounds 1

Team BigDawg 1

odragon 1

Night Hawk 1

GeoCrickets 1

Magellan315 1

M&M Hunter 1

Son of Cyclops 1

Smokey&the Teacher 1

GaCacheCows 1

Fubaman 1

Team Tillery 1

j2d2 1

Mertat 1

Dagg 1

Cach-u-nuts 1

Wolfmaster 1

elmosmelmo 1

Allanon 1

danimal 1

AtlantaGal 1

Ladycacher 1

CruiserDude 1

Toojin&Bart 1

CacheHunters42 1

OB Jets 1

Doughball 1

t-bird 1

ou8alizzard 1

Team DonutDog 1

Wait list

BikiniBottomFeeders 1

Two Happy Hikers 1

Moose Bob 1

LoriDarlin 1

Team Ferret 1

Team Rampant Lion 1

Tree Frogs 1

RustyBeerCan 1

Sorry, but when I posted this, all the formatting was lost. Please see the new break in the page. The last 8 names were supposed to be shifted over, and they represent the wait list.

Thanks for your patience and support.

C4 and fOtOmOm[/color]

I was wondering where my name was since I ordered silver before several people like coychev, and 3 others. I ordered on Oct 20 at 8:17. :laughing: (not trying to single you out Donna it's just the only name that I could remember without going back to list and logs. :laughing:

I was wondering where my name was since I ordered silver before several people like coychev, and 3 others. I ordered on Oct 20 at 8:17.  (not trying to single you out Donna it's just the only name that I could remember without going back to list and logs. 

I see Teammaddog on the list you just posted.

Right after Slammer180 and right before Passingwind.

I was wondering where my name was since I ordered silver before several people like coychev, and 3 others. I ordered on Oct 20 at 8:17.  (not trying to single you out Donna it's just the only name that I could remember without going back to list and logs. 

I see Teammaddog on the list you just posted.

Right after Slammer180 and right before Passingwind.

I'm blind and losing it. All this Georgia thing has got me on edge. :laughing:

I'm blind and losing it.

Oh no…not you too. It must be a Michigan epidemic. :laughing:

Not so. The coin thing has shown us for what we are. Crazy.

I was reminded by my carpool friends that it is sounding like Beanybabies revisited. Oh well, need to get back to...... what was I doing? Oh yea, mowing the lawn, can't right now, might miss an issue.

:laughing: