Screw Geocoins (revisited)

Cornerstone4

What will the icon look like for this coin?

Once we have that part of the artwork done, I will post a copy here.

The icon will be a small screw.

(I am so tempted to call it something , but this is a family forum.) ;)

Anyway, the "Nuts 4 Geocoins" token that will follow this up in a few months will also have an icon shaped like a nut. (A machine screw type nut, not a peanut!) :lol:

Coins and Pins is handling all artwork approval, and tracking number purchases for us. One-stop-shopping at it's best! Once they give me the final artwork, you'll see it here!

Edited by Cornerstone4

Ok Ok so if there's nuts to go with the screws, I guess I want 4 screws and 4 nuts instead of just the two screws above.

(that'd be 4 total screws and 4 nuts)

This is simply too good to pass up!

Thanks!

Edit:

Ok ok nevermind I'm totally blank here.

Please leave me on for the wish list for 2 silver. I'm gonna go in with the COOL group to get the other 4 regular screw coins & nuts.

Sorry for confusion on my part.

~Rose

Edited by phoenix-rose
Ok Ok so if there's nuts to go with the screws, I guess I want 4 screws and 4 nuts instead of just the two screws above.

(that'd be 4 total screws and 4 nuts)

This is simply too good to pass up!

Thanks!

Please don't post orders for nuts at this time. I had seen a couple of the posts here joking about needing a nut to go with the screws, so I wanted to let everyone know that it is part of the plan. Our intention was to wait a few months to help everyone's pocket book out. (I know I am overwhelmed with all of the new releases.)

Of course, just because we wait a few months, doesn't mean there will be fewer coins coming out either!)

QUOTE (Shop99er @ Oct 21 2005, 11:07 AM)

QUOTE (DancesWithMoose @ Oct 21 2005, 12:05 PM)

Will they fit together? 

Does it matter...really? 

Well, it doesn't really matter, but they will fit! The screws won't be truly round, but they are 3-D. There will be a corresponding slot on the nut to allow the screw to be inserted! :)

I had seen a couple of the posts here joking about needing a nut to go with the screws, so I wanted to let everyone know that it is part of the plan.

There will be a corresponding slot on the nut to allow the screw to be inserted! :D

Exactly! What good is a screw if you can't get a nut? :):o:)