The Boys Of Ladycacher Coin

Ladycacher

There are 50 The Boys Of Ladycacher’s coin left.

The Price of the coin will be $5 each, plus shipping. Shipping will include delivery confirmation. If insurance is wanted it is 1.30 more for anything under 50.00. All coins will be shipped in a bubble mailer.

Email me if your interested. Thanks.

Edited by ladycacher

ladycacher

I know we have a trade set up for 2 of my dads Buffalo Wings geocoins and I'm assuming it will be for 2 of your coins when you get them.

Do you want to trade 2 more for your boys coins or would you rather I buy 2.

I'm sending an email and also posting because for some wierd reason our emails to each other seem to get lost.

Team Sand Dollar

ladycacher

I know we have a trade set up for 2 of my dads Buffalo Wings geocoins and I'm assuming it will be for 2 of your coins when you get them.

Do you want to trade 2 more for your boys coins or would you rather I buy 2.

I'm sending an email and also posting because for some wierd reason our emails to each other seem to get lost.

Team Sand Dollar

I know!! I don't understand why we can't email each other :lol: .

I sent you an email from my regular account, plus the geocaching account, and a PM. Some how you will get it!

Hey Lady,

Just wanted to confirm that you're stil sending me your coin + your sons for the stuff I sent a while back. Sent you an email a while ago, but never heard back.

I assume my message didn't get there either.

Thanks!

All the packages were mailed yesterday, I am mailing out packages today of those who are still ordering.

Thanks