Cachers With 1000+ Finds Who Don't...

Shifty

It's something I expect with somone under 10 finds. It's something I half-expect from a person with under 50 finds.

However.....

When it comes doen to a cacher with 1200+ cache finds to their name who takes either a Geocoin or a TB out of a cache, actually writes in the notes that they took it, but doesn't remove it from the page, that really p**ses me off... What's your guys (and girls) feeling on geocachers like this?

Please, don't respond with "maybe they just don't have time." or "maybe they have something else going on in their life" If you log onto the site, you have time to respond to a quick e-mail. I would understand if they weren't caching after removing the TB, that would be understandable, however 120+ finds later, the tb still isn't logged.

Thoughts???

S

Sometimes there is no explaining it. I have one TB that has been in the hands of cachers since September 2nd. It's not the length of time that concerns, but that I politely emailed them and got no response. These cachers have 530 finds plus found 67 TB's. Of those 67 they have moved on all but mine and one other one that they have had for about a year. So who knows why this happens. Maybe they misplace them and don't want to admit it? I do think people should respond to questions from a TB's owner.

You are right that these things come up with experienced cachers also. The folks that have mine do not own any of their own TB's however. I bet most people become more aware of the way they handle TB's once they own one of their own.